Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblem Contest. 500 Plat Prize.

Brittleheart

Clan Zetsubousei is looking for a clan emblem and is and is offering a prize for the winner.

- 500 plat prize !!!

- The contest will run until July 13th

- The best emblem wins

- The emblem must be within submission parameters set by DE for ingame emblems

- The theme will be Despair with the clan motto being, "Do not fear, all will die."

Good luck!

Edited by Brittleheart

May as well have a try at this:

This is true. 

4NPi7vl.png

Edit: Larger font. Font is actually legible on some emblems I've seen. I can add a white background if you want to see some contrast (or click on the image, that works too).

Edited by Asixxx

Zetsubousei_zps7115d9f8.png

The text reads Zetsubousei by the way. Figured I'd use a Japanese style font since the name is Japanese. However, if you like, I could change it to a more legible text.

Here's a better visual of the emblem under a black background:

ZetsubouseiPreview_zps64f40208.png

Here you go!

nZ0n2LT.gif

NOTE:

1. The Blue Background is just there to highlight the difference in variation. It will be removed on the final product.

2. Motto's on logo is a bad idea. The text would be REALLY tiny and unreadable in-game.

3. I have the final re-sized 128 x 128px (in-game clan emblem standard dimension) for each of those variations.

If you want to have something changed or added, let me know!

EDIT: Included numbers on each frame as guide for choosing.

Edited by AVEOX

I think the person wants something more than despairs or kunai knives colored to look like the despair with text surrounding it. You know... something that catches the eye more than just "oh another despair pic variant" PS sorry but the program I use can't change into a PNG. file so yeah that is a thing :/

Here was an idea I had this morning. Not going to be my submission cause I can't finish it. I was going to stab a Despair through the head and through the mouth. Probably would have been much better than the one I did earlier. 

cQU97Fr.png