The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do People Have Against Red + Black Colour Set-Ups?

Its hurting me to know that the black/red guy is most likely going to be terrible during the span of my game, hey it doesn't always happen but it's happened way more often than not. It just happens because stalker is badass and then people go "ooh i want to be badass too" and copy the colours, without realizing that it's their playstyle that makes them "a badass" not how dark and mysterious they look and how much of an @$$ they are to people.

So what you are saying is, having completely cosmetic colours that do absolutely nothing to affect gameplay, make you a terrible player?

Welp, I guess that means 50% of the time I'm a terrible player! Flawless logic you got there buddy!

Edited by (PS4)Goldengeartwo

So what you are saying is, having completely cosmetic colours that do absolutely nothing to affect gameplay, make you a terrible player?

Welp, I guess that means 50% of the time I'm a terrible player! Flawless logic you got there buddy!

It's stereotyping. Someone said it better earlier, but basically black and red are usually used by angsty teenagers who are usually not good at teamwork. Not my opinion, I usually let actions speak more than looks, but it's quite a common thing for people to do, and usually they're right, to an unspecified percentage of being right.

Welcome to warframe. Where people hate the popular guns, the popular warframes and the popular color patterns and automatically assume you suck at the game for using whatever stuff they don't like.

I bet you could present a cure for cancer on these forums and somebody would hate it because it doesn't come in strawberry flavour.

Welcome to warframe. Where people hate the popular guns, the popular warframes and the popular color patterns and automatically assume you suck at the game for using whatever stuff they don't like.

I bet you could present a cure for cancer on these forums and somebody would hate it because it doesn't come in strawberry flavour.

This.

Meh, I don't see a problem with it. It's no business of mine if someone makes a purely aesthetic choice for their Warframe that I don't agree with. I use Red and Black on a couple of frames, but I normally prefer to have at least a third or fourth color in there. Being "original" hardly makes it any better. I've seen "original" color schemes that made their Warframe look like a victim of rainbow diarrhea, but I didn't let it bother me. It's their warframe, they can make it look however they want. As long as that player is competent during the mission, he/she can look like they just stepped out of a Lady Gaga video for all I care.

I've noticed that people seem to have some kind of problem with red and black frames, mainly because it's "overdone".

On Ps4, I hardly even see black and red frames. You can't blame people for using the setup, it DOES look cool you gotta admit.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bu99St7IEAQmHo6.jpg:large

uhhh..... 

Edited by (PS4)theelix

I use red/black, but not the jet-black. It's more of a dark grey really, the saturation changes they made for Kubrows and stuff really did mess up my schemes lol.

Anyway. I tried to match it -exactly- to the Rakta syndanna's colors, and I've gotten close enough. So now I use that color scheme, the badge from the Red Veil event, and the Syndana when I wanna be a Red Veil member.

Why is it when people play ash they feel the need to have him completely black? It makes him no more bad &#! at all.

I like the way ask looks but I'm fed up of people just going for everything black and not even spending time thinking about a decent colour scheme.

Black + Red = Black Car + Flame vinyls = Everyone use those, sooner or later.

Valvrave the Liberator 01 inspired my Rhino Color Scheme, Using immortal skin, mostly red( i don't remember the colors order), white stripes, the fourth color is black, and green energy.

And with Immortal Rhino Skin, you can make Captain America :v

Excal can be the Eva 01 from Evangelion when using Avalon Helmet.

If the creativity is almost Zero, try some character color from animes, movies, HQs, another games.

After some time, you will make the color you more like, your unique color.

• 2 weeks later...