Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Prime (Golden Decoy)

Mowgin

I only wish the Decoys would stop using Latos...or AT LEAST color the weapon in the energy look as well...it just looks horrible to have a normal pistol being held by an energy image.

Unless the decoy can actually cause damage I don't think what type gun it has really matters, it's just there to draw attention

Unless the decoy can actually cause damage I don't think what type gun it has really matters, it's just there to draw attention

It still matters that the Lato itself is not seemingly made of energy like the Loki decoy....that just looks bad.

I only wish the Decoys would stop using Latos...or AT LEAST color the weapon in the energy look as well...it just looks horrible to have a normal pistol being held by an energy image.

i also want different or randomized weapon used by the decoy

im using a soma that so loud and the enemy is attracted to that decoy whose using a lato

but on topic: i dont agree

i also want different or randomized weapon used by the decoy

im using a soma that so loud and the enemy is attracted to that decoy whose using a lato

but on topic: i dont agree

Why not Golden Decoy? D:

As a very heavy Frost player, I reeeeaaaaly don't want Globe Prime to have some extra Primeswag for a couple of reasons.

1) Visibility- You all get this and have mentioned it before.

2) Homogeneity- Just because one frame has a visual upgrade to an ability doesn't mean that all should. Golden Skin is neat and all, but like EmberP's helmet, it's part of what makes him special as a prime.

Hmm. If SGlobe ever did get Primed, I could see some filigree or...(!) maybe a lotus flower design thingy at the top(like a capper, if that makes sense). Where it wouldn't effect visibility.

A bit Off Topic, but it was mentioned...

Edited by billthebetta