Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Found The Best Team For Defense Missions (All Types)

mreus

Hey guys!

Today I was playing an ODD mission with my friends and I took Nyx with maxed absorb and chaos and the other people took the following:

Loki PRIME: This guy had maxed radial disarm and invisibility with a very helpful decoy and switch teleport. Decoy helped a lot to distract the mobs and radial disarm will make the range enemy switch to their melee mode.

Nekros: Pretty much the supportive frame for health orbs and extra stuffs.

Nova PRIME: This guy was awesome as Nova PRIME has increased strength and duration which made the skills extremely useful. As you already know, the PRIME version of Nova is considerably strong than the normal version of nova. The Antimatter Drop and Molecular Prime were two of the most OP skills used by this guy. Pretty sure that both these skills are very useful for defense in order to deal massive damage and slow enemies. The PRIME version of Nova made the skills even more powerful.

So, what do you guys say? Any suggestions or comments on this team?

Hey guys!

Today I was playing an ODD mission with my friends and I took Nyx with maxed absorb and chaos and the other people took the following:

Loki PRIME: This guy had maxed radial disarm and invisibility with a very helpful decoy and switch teleport. Decoy helped a lot to distract the mobs and radial disarm will make the range enemy switch to their melee mode.

Nekros: Pretty much the supportive frame for health orbs and extra stuffs.

Nova PRIME: This guy was awesome as Nova PRIME has increased strength and duration which made the skills extremely useful. As you already know, the PRIME version of Nova is considerably strong than the normal version of nova. The Antimatter Drop and Molecular Prime were two of the most OP skills used by this guy. Pretty sure that both these skills are very useful for defense in order to deal massive damage and slow enemies. The PRIME version of Nova made the skills even more powerful.

So, what do you guys say? Any suggestions or comments on this team?

Hush. Trollday is next Thursday you got your days crosse?d. My nova prime is great by the way thanks for reminding me... You forgot about nekros prime and I sure youhad your nyx prime too right

Best Infested defense = vaubaun (Bsstile) or Hydroid (puddle) + Nova - negative power build max stretch. First you cast  puddle or Bastille to trap the enemy's. use novas speed buff from the negative power stregnth to speed up the enemy's till they are all trapped, pop an anti matter to explode them when they are all together, add nekros for extra loot.   This is most Time efficient method, go to wave 50 with ease and great loot all in one nice little area.

Edited by Skitz0

loki : radial disarm

vauban : vortex

banshee/nyx : scan / absorb chaos

nekros/trinity for energie/heal/loot (as you prefer)

All equipped with explosive or punch trough weapon to quickly clean vortex.

Enjoy waves 100

kthxbye :)

Edited by ZeGreymane