Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Petition] Let Us Use The Rubedo Skin On Rhino Prime!

DeejayPwny

Yes please, DE! Please!!

we don't need a solid, unchangable, red on rhino prime.

Yes we do IT'S SHINY!!!

You know they would if they wouldn't have to go and skin the Prime head piece to match the body, so it is a no go...

Or you could just use the regular Rubedo helmet? Maybe?

we don't need a solid, unchangable, red on rhino prime.

"I don't use the Smoke Colour Package on my rhino prime because I think it looks ugly. Therefore, it should be disabled for all rhino primes."

You don't need the skin on Rhino Prime. That's no reason to restrict it for everyone else.

IT DOESN'T!.... It does not work on Rhino Prime!... That's money completely WASTED... Nice job DE -.-'... Your Short-sightness has shown it's ugly head once again!

How is it wasted money? You got what you paid for.

Nowhere in the item description does it state that the skin works with PRhimo.

"I don't use the Smoke Colour Package on my rhino prime because I think it looks ugly. Therefore, it should be disabled for all rhino primes."

You don't need the skin on Rhino Prime. That's no reason to restrict it for everyone else.

my main frame is rhino prime. rhino prime is better statistically than regular rhino. so I'm asking why can't we use it on rhino. I DONT CARE IF IT LOSES THE PRIME BITS THIS SKIN IS BADASS

I never even use my prime warframes because I hate gold... I am NOT a ghetto Ninja. :(

why couldn't it have been platinum? Why'd it have to be gold? because The stupid golden bling epidemic of the past generation.

Edited by Sirabot

Bro, it's day one. Keep the "limited" bull to yourself.

First off I'm not your 'Bro' and tell me how easy it is for you to obtain one of the rare or above items without purchasing it. Supply and demand at it's simplest.

How is it wasted money? You got what you paid for.

Nowhere in the item description does it state that the skin works with PRhimo.

It'll probably get tweaked to work with Rhino prime. Anyhow just wait a few days the price on the Warframe items on steam -will- drop. 

First off I'm not your 'Bro' and tell me how easy it is for you to obtain one of the rare or above items without purchasing it. Supply and demand at it's simplest.

You're right. You're one of those foolish "Loki-Master Race hurr durr" punks that comes out of nowhere and start with people. Check it, you're blocked for life.

Edited by Tymerc

Show me where the skin is advertised as being compatible with Rhino prime.

Immortal skins work with primes, proto works with excali prime.  I can't find where any of those say they work with their prime counterparts.  There's no reason DE shouldn't have this skin working on Rhino Prime.  I think that they're either working on it or this is some kind of oversight.

Immortal skins work with primes, proto works with excali prime.  I can't find where any of those say they work with their prime counterparts.  There's no reason DE shouldn't have this skin working on Rhino Prime.  I think that they're either working on it or this is some kind of oversight.

Yet the Phased (and by extension, Rubedo) items are tied to the steam inventory. The immortal/proto skins aren't.