The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T-Shirt Design Contest- Poll

[DE]Megan

T-Shirt Design Poll!  

3,893 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can't believe mine wasn't even on the Top 10 and I designed a Prime shirt. I followed every rule possible for the pole too and I was afraid of losing from breaking the rules. I'm just lost of whether or not we should be following the rules or just designing good content. The people who broke the rules actually won and I'm just saying some of them if not most. I just posted the front of the shirt because the rules stated that you can't post the backside of the shirt. But here is my post again which I think was worthy of winning. 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/245665-new-t-shirt-design-contest/page-11#entry2867251

2m4yaf7.png

you did two sides it was only one side in the rules(but nice job).

If #6 pulls through, I hope DE touches it up a bit. It's concept is nice, but it looks a little edit: VERY rough.

(I personally voted for #10, although #4 was also fantastic and seemingly unappreciated)

Edited by (PS4)Gage_VH

Honestly, I am a bit dissapointed in these choices. No truly "community" designs, no memes, no inside jokes, no funny stuff, just "Oh, look, it's just another generic Warframe shirt"

Go back to http://www.reddit.com/

I personally love the 4th one.

10 is magnificent, but i want to buy both

Also, everybody here arent "lol bazinga! le funny meme joke, am i f@nny guys?", I prefer to pick one subtle and funny design to wear.

Sorry if im "2normie4you"

i just hope that all the critic and problems mentioned in this thread will not get ignored or handled like "yea we know about those problems" and nothing else.

Maybe in the next community hot topics or in the next PrimeTime Livestream DE will say more about this contest and all those things some players  mentioned in this thread.

because at the moment... this poll and this contest turns out to look a little bit (not everthing) like a joke.

why? IMO you just look like a jerk =/

why? IMO you just look like a jerk =/

thats not what i want^^ not at all :s   (imo there is nothing about a "jerk" if someone just wants that the problems of this contest -you can read other comments, i am not the only one who thinks that there are some problems- do not get lost in the wind.)

I think its kinda bad that i have this opinion and had a submission for this contest >.> (i would think the same even if i did not participate^^)

Again i can just say : I have nothing against the entries in this poll, i dont have anything against de (i would have stopped playing a long time ago if i wouldnt love this game and the community) and i have nothing against the users who made the submissions in this poll.

all i want to say is :

i am a little bit dissappointed about how it went. And i would like to discuss this further. (so in the future, we as a community will not have a problem with e.g. clear rules or the decision de makes or something like this) The problem is : there is almost nothing to discuss^^ I would like to know how they chose so i can say to myself "ah okay. thats why...i dont aggree completly with that, but i am happy to have an answer." 

thats all^^  

btw. could you please explain why exactly "i look like a jerk" to you? no offense, in fact, excuse me if I made this impression, but i would like to know so this wont happen again :3

I can't believe mine wasn't even on the Top 10 and I designed a Prime shirt. I followed every rule possible for the pole too and I was afraid of losing from breaking the rules. I'm just lost of whether or not we should be following the rules or just designing good content. The people who broke the rules actually won and I'm just saying some of them if not most. I just posted the front of the shirt because the rules stated that you can't post the backside of the shirt. But here is my post again which I think was worthy of winning. 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/245665-new-t-shirt-design-contest/page-11#entry2867251

2m4yaf7.png

Did you even read rules ??

- Submission must be for the front of the T-shirt (no wrap around/back designs) !!

Did you even read rules ??

Did you even read his post? No. You just looked at an image, and jumped to conclusions. Just another healthy reminder of how people are easily swayed by visuals and switch off their brain.

I don't need to like his t-shirt and neither do I need to agree with that he should be on the winning end, that has nothing to do with it.

Fact is, you people can't READ.

I just posted the front of the shirt because the rules stated that you can't post the backside of the shirt. But here is my post again;

Is it still too late to give in a design for a T-shirt? Like I can understand not for this contest, but for just in general? I have been working on a nyx design for a T-shirt and couldn't finish it in time for this contest.