Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T-Shirt Design Contest- Poll

[DE]Megan

T-Shirt Design Poll!  

3,893 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

you did two sides it was only one side in the rules(but nice job).

No no bro! I submitted one side. This was me showing an example if I was to post the same upload those guys did. If you take a look at my submission for the T-shirt design, I only submitted the front. This was my point. Thank you also! 

Did you even read rules ??

- Submission must be for the front of the T-shirt (no wrap around/back designs) !!

Did you NOT get my point? I was showing this as part of rule breaking because I can just place my different versions. Showing different versions is like showing the back and the front of my shirt. I only submitted the front, I never submitted two sides. I read the rules and don't you tell me to read the rules when I already know them. 

I'm "Eh" on all of these designs.  I would have really liked to have Megan's example shirt on the list.  

Y5gjDvA.jpg

Not to mention several other designs submitted that I would actually wear.

Edited by Noamuth

People have a right to be a little peeved about something like this, that's over $250 worth of merch along with a lot more we're talking about. When you work hard to submit something that follows the rules to a tee, only to know that your shot at that prize was then demolished by other submission(s) that are questionable, that's a decent cause for concern. Followed up shortly by an answer that lacked closure, leaving us all scratching our heads as to what happened. Your dramatization it just as distasteful as the attitudes of those you're trying to disparate.

Nah. B)

I like all of them, sad thing you cannot vote on all of them. I didn't vote on 10 because I'm still getting over the info that Kubrows are actually hatching from eggs... but I see many have been taken in by it's hilarity. There are some sickly creative people out here.

#9 on the left would be my vote if it didn't include the right.   Furthermore I stopped voting and accidentally wound up here after logging in only to get a reactor but it was the wrong day.  Oh well.

Edited by _daVinci_

I agree, #9  offers more of a realistic apparel option. I could wear it as a design even if it weren't based on the awesomeness of Grineer. I don't understand why #10 has received the plethora of cosmic votes. Would that really be a shirt you guys would sport or do you just love how troll-like it is and it makes you laugh? Then again...I do see the new style kids wear nowadays regards stupid messages like COOL STORY BRO SWAG BOSS etc etc.

Oh well, democracy, let the votes do their justice (or just let the lotus tell us what she likes, her word is law)

Edited by HexKnight

There have been statements in the topic of people who would want to wear #10, and they didn't strike me as trolls. At least I don't find me being one. I honestly don't even understand where you get the "troll" factor in there.

While "cool story bro" etc has little to no creativeness, humor or even originality, #10 packs so many puns and well placed arrangements, it is hard to NOT see them. So at the end of the day, things that you wouldn't want to wear, are still being worn. I'm sure you'll be disagreeing with a good number of outfits on the street every corner, but that doesn't make them invalid or bad by default. I'd wear #10 and I'm far from a "teenager" in terms of age ;)

I'm sure you'll be disagreeing with a good number of outfits on the street every corner, but that doesn't make them invalid or bad by default

What makes them bad is when theyre compared to other entries that are way more likely to be bought. This is a contest for DE to make money on shirt sales, therefore its best to choose a design thats more likely to be bought. Simple classic designs are more likely to sell than goofy ones.

So sayeth the Banshee. So it should be.

But to be fair, the shirts are aimed at warframe players, who I guess would be more willing than a non-player to buy goofy shirts because theyre warframe related, so its probably not that big a deal what design wins.