Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Confirmed (Mirage) Megathread

Deaths.Reap3r

I actually don't want DE to reveal anything about this warframe before its very release. Dunno why. I'm weird.

WHY THIS EYESSSSSS ??? 

SALAD V told us, WARFRAMES DON'T HAVE EYES !!!

Alad V said that Tenno "don't have eyes", and it sounded more like a metaphor.

A lot of warframes have "eyes" if you look closely.

I'm sorry, but the derp levels on that frame are over 9000.

0NPhK1L.jpg

She (I'm guessing it's a female, there's.. curves) looks SO skinny, in contrast with the stuff on the thighs it's ridiculous. And then there's the funny shaped head with those red dots that look like eyes, forming an image of a funny/creepy mask..

Even Mag looks better..

donotwant.jpg

It's useless to say it now the design is out and DE won't change his mind, but....

WHY THIS EYESSSSSS ??? 

SALAD V told us, WARFRAMES DON'T HAVE EYES !!!

The are portals to another dimension. Like Cyclopes eyes. You know for optic blasts !

I already want her alt helmet. #IDONCARE 

I don't know why, but upon closer inspection, the sides of the top half of her face almost looks like flesh that's been stretched out too much with them stretch streaks. Almost like a part of her face is being teared back a bit :/

So i noticed that a warframe in the pictures of the new Breeding Grounds Mod set is a new frame. Looks like an Infested themed frame or maybe at the end of this event a boss could appear and drop parts of this frame. Another thing is that it's stated that the Breeding Grounds will become a Permanent mission so does that also mean again a boss of some sort?

Jv3DhYJ.png

gWOSQh6.png

I'm sorry, but the derp levels on that frame are over 9000.

0NPhK1L.jpg

She (I'm guessing it's a female, there's.. curves) looks SO skinny, in contrast with the stuff on the thighs it's ridiculous. And then there's the funny shaped head with those red dots that look like eyes, forming an image of a funny/creepy mask..

Even Mag looks better..

donotwant.jpg

This is DE were talking about - Female warframes must have bewbs, since in the future female bodyarmour is judged solely on male hormone levels.

Hell, having had to wear bodyarmour on multiple deployments in my previous job (I'm ex Royal Navy) I can confirm that modern design philosophy is to protect major organs with little regard to breast comfort or appealing looks.

My guess is that it will be infested and or earth based. I base this off the fact that earth is the only element we don't have yet (Ember - fire, Hydroid/Frost - water, Volt/Zephyr - air) and that it's featured in mods we get from an infested event. Something that seems to be a major development in the lore of the galaxy.

I actually don't want DE to reveal anything about this warframe before its very release. Dunno why. I'm weird.

Alad V said that Tenno "don't have eyes", and it sounded more like a metaphor.

A lot of warframes have "eyes" if you look closely.

For the record, DE corrected salad V sentence by saying that salad V was speaking of the "visual acquisition system of the armor" and not the real eyes of the human under the frame

Remember the aviator mod that teased zephyr? Zephyr came out right after that.

That doesn't really prove that this new Warframe is infested themed. Zephyr was an air-based frame researched from the Tenno Labs that uses Oxium, aka a Corpus-discovered resource. Yet Zephyr herself is neither Corpus nor Earth themed. Hydroid is an aquatic Frame, with its only connection to Vay Hek being that its parts drop from the ugly mug. Oberon came with the Cicero Crisis, yet he's not a Toxin nor Earth themed frame that had a solid connection to the old Vay Hek despite having parts drop of him.

All we know is that this is a new Warframe, everything else is just speculation since they can honestly go anywhere with this based off Warframe precedents

This is DE were talking about - Female warframes must have bewbs, since in the future female bodyarmour is judged solely on male hormone levels.

Zephyr.

Edited by LGear