Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Confirmed (Mirage) Megathread

Deaths.Reap3r

We've had multiple frames with buglike appearances tho (Ash and Nyx). This mystery frame looks more fishlike to me and she looks wonderful.

more grineer like, and hoping to see bullet related abilites lol...

She might be an infested but fire elemental frame. We already have 2-3 frames based on basic elements but we have no fire based frame. Plus, if you look at the melee mod, it seems fire is coming out of her hands. Maybe she has a skill that allows her to add fire damage to her melee weapons like one of Saryn's skills? Idk, just an assumption but it'd be pretty cool if we got a fire based frame. 

..btw, how do you guys put *spoilers* ?

Edit: 

I totally forgot about Ember and Ember Prime. LOL

Edited by coldfirex44

She might be an infested but fire elemental frame. We already have 2-3 frames based on basic elements but we have no fire based frame. Plus, if you look at the melee mod, it seems fire is coming out of her hands. Maybe she has a skill that allows her to add fire damage to her melee weapons like one of Saryn's skills? Idk, just an assumption but it'd be pretty cool if we got a fire based frame. 

Ember.

honestly, it sounds like a jester, or a baladin. it could be another support/control frame i suppose

dps style :

jester

1) knife pin : throw a knife to the target (dmg component), pinning it for 1/2/3s (classing pinning mechanic, but the target is ragdolled, and free itself after 3s) if the target is killed, the energy cost is refunded.

2) funambulist : the damages of the user are multiplied by X, but the damage received are raised by 10%. if the tenno is knocked back, the power vanish and the shields immediately broke. stackable 5 times,infinite time. if a knife kills a target under the effect, a stack is added. if the power is caster a 6th time, all the stacks vanish, does not apply to knife throw.

3) death wheel : Jester take the nearest enemy by the ankle and starts spinning. (target is ragdolled and "friendly" so if you take a poison eximus .... happyness and hilarity ensues.) sadly a scaling mechanic would be too heavy to prog i think so ... i ll say 300/600/900 (the dude held is damaged too, at 50%), raising per 10% per swing, 10 swings, you cannot be knocked down, 1swing per second. if the funambulist was active, it ceases. do not work with drones. if the target die the spinning instantly cease. 7m radius.

4) grand circus : the tenno make weapons rain. the rain is random, it could be : daggers (fang hologram) forced bleed proc, hammers (brokk hologram) forced impact proc ... and so on. the damages itself ... i dont know. i dont use powers and i mainly play vauban so ... i really have no idea of what they can produce the bleed proc should be stronger i suppose. or it could make rain the melee equipped. who knows.

support :

Hamelin

1) mind shackle : the target cannot move and aggressive towards everybody. the 1 creature that damages it is getting the hate. the mind shakled hunt it down until killed or the effect wear off. 10s duration.

2) lullaby : puts all the enemies to sleep. if they are not damaged, they will sleep for 10s, and return in patrol mode when they wake up. 10m radius.

3) soul payment : (tenno buff) all the damage incoming on the group are transformed in healing. 15m radius, 10s. if "to the river" is used, the effect wears off.

4) to the river : every enemy in 15m radius is following Hamelin. acting as their personal guard. drains x energy per second. if the target is killed while guarding Hamelin, it has an added chance to drop of life or energy, in surv, life support pods too. if the effect is toggled off by hamelin, they take X damage, i would say something like 300/600/900

here. something like that.

..btw, how do you guys put *spoilers* ?

Edit: 

I totally forgot about Ember and Ember Prime. LOL

look closer she is wielding heat sword/s