Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Confirmed (Mirage) Megathread

Deaths.Reap3r

Harlequin was a character. People that played as Harlequin may have been entertainers.

But Harlequin himself in the original story was not.

And the name means Mischievous Devil.

While a Jester just entertained kings.

thats what I was saying, I wasnt trying to say it should be named Jester, I was just saying a Jester would fit into a role of a trickster just as Harlequin is the role of the mischievous trickster. 

Did those jesters wear masks like the harlequin? Because I haven't seen a single picture like that, and last time I checked, Harlequin had a mask. Whether or not they painted their faces is irrelevant. They aren't the same. The renaming the frame from harlequin to jester isn't trading synonyms. It's naming the frame something different.

i was just saything that they both are tricksters.

Yeah, I know. I'm just saying that any name other than harlequin really doesn't fit the frame's visual design. I also think harlequin is a cool name.

someone said Masquerade as well. that would be an Awesome name to. And I Im totally hyped for this frame if it trully is a Harlequin frame, I love Harlequins so much they are so fun in almost any game you play(my favorite would have to be Harley from Chrono Cross). 

someone said Masquerade as well. that would be an Awesome name to. And I Im totally hyped for this frame if it trully is a Harlequin frame, I love Harlequins so much they are so fun in almost any game you play(my favorite would have to be Harley from Chrono Cross). 

The codename really is harlequin, and being a mischievous devil/trickster, the one power they've mentioned really fits that name.

thats what I was saying, I wasnt trying to say it should be named Jester, I was just saying a Jester would fit into a role of a trickster just as Harlequin is the role of the mischievous trickster. 

A Jester isn't a trickster btw.

At least not the original concept.

Perhaps this new warframe is a trapper as people think ?

Maybe then it would make sense they include the Grineer that they mentioned earlier in devstreams that would also have pet kubrows ??

Plus, that warframe does look Grineer'ish

Perhaps this new warframe is a trapper as people think ?

Maybe then it would make sense they include the Grineer that they mentioned earlier in devstreams that would also have pet kubrows ??

Plus, that warframe does look Grineer'ish

No, it doesn't. That mask doesn't look like a Grineer mask, and neither does its armor.

No, it doesn't. That mask doesn't look like a Grineer mask, and neither does its armor.

Ehhhh, it KINDA does. The white coloration and very clear eyes give it that sort of feel, and while it is VERY distinctly a Warframe design, the rounded edges and kinda-bubble shapes on the shoulders and legs DO resemble Grineer armor/ship design. Maybe you don't see it, but I can and I agree the influence is there.

That said, I do see more Infested in the overall design, taken as a whole, but the Grineer-influence isn't to be completely discredited either.

Edited by Morec0

No, it doesn't. Being white with eyes doesn't make it look like a Grineer mask.

Depends on the point of view.

I can say that i looks Grineer made as new frame reminds me of Grineer. You can say no as it doesnt remind you of Grineer. Time will tell.