Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.8.1

[DE]Grineeer

To be fair, it may not have been fixed perfectly, knowing how it was broken might lead to finding a new loophole.

Well guess that makes sense. Hopefully I'll find out after the event then.

Edited by WarSnakey

There are actually honest people who see that something might have been exploited and attempt to recreate such an event to inform the DE staff, explaining the exploit would just incentivise others to attempt to do the same or in another fashion. Just hope and pray DE fixes this and other possible exploits aswell.

DE I love you guys but this event has been a cluster funk. I know you can't cover every exploit, but maybe more testing needs to be done before events are released.

Personally I can't see this being a game mode that I would enjoy or play if permanently put in the game. At least it isn't as boring as the interception missions, which I only played recently to get T4 keys. Standing and holding a point or running around to hold points gets boring really fast. Also the addition of T4 missions didn't thrill me either but I am digressing.

I know you can do better than this overall DE.

Maybe I could get my mods if I didn't keep freezing every time I loaded the event, that map just keeps crashing and sending me back to the menu, even went as far as to restart my computer. The amount of time I have to wait for the map to load only to suddenly send me back to the main menu.

How am I supposed to get those mods let alone the badge if this keeps happening? It's Phobos all over again when it was first released.

Edited by __Kanade__

How rare of you to post your own topic outside of the Dev Workshop, Grineer.

Also, that is one absolutely tiny hotfix. It's weird to see such a small hotfix nowadays from DE, seeing as how you love to bundle things into bunches with the weekly patches.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD: 

Explain the pointing system! 

Since I love God...

Total Points = Greater Difficulty = Higher Best Score.

Team = Total Points average among all players (higher the average, higher the Best points)

Points may vary slightly based on hives. You get 3 of 6 different possibilities. 

GOOD LUCK!

Leaderboards are still displaying exploiters points.

remove the high scores?

Yep, exploiters basically just got a free ticket to win, they're still ahead of anyone that was trying to run it normally for leader boards.  

Could my score be reset to what it was before I tested and reported the exploit? Thanks.

pls kill accout of player use exploit bug for take top of leader board

The exploit wasn't even something you had to do on purpose. You COULD do it on purpose, but it was the result of a bug in something that happens during normal play, and a lot of people got points from it as such.

"Ban all exploiters" would hit a ton of innocent people, possibly even including YOU.

So, people that are screaming for everyone involved to be banned, please check your facts before posting.

There were no facts to check? Then I guess you shouldn't have been making angry posts about it. Making assumptions is questionable, but not that bad. Making assumptions and then DEMANDING ACTION BASED ON THOSE ASSUMPTIONS is where the problem lies.

See how that works?

...I'm not being a smartass, I'm dead serious. Do you see how that works?

Edited by Ozymandias2x