Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hive Mission Points

blackflashcannon

I believe it depends on the level of stuff of the four team-members.

Average between all the scores in the group, cumulative total scores dictate difficulty. Difficulty dictates reward.

Then why the difference between each member? Yesterday, I've been playing ONLY with one clan mate all along (we started together and didn't play with anyone else) until 47, where I got 47, but he got 69 suddenly.

The average doesn't seem to work here, and technically we should be the same level, so it doesn't explain the random jump.

Then why the difference between each member? Yesterday, I've been playing ONLY with one clan mate all along (we started together and didn't play with anyone else) until 47, where I got 47, but he got 69 suddenly.

The average doesn't seem to work here, and technically we should be the same level, so it doesn't explain the random jump.

see what i mean?!?! its so confusing

Speed, how many times people go down are also factors. Get a volt, trinity, nyx, and w/e. Volt spams speed the whole time, nyx goes into the tumor room and absorbs/explodes them (it worked last night), trin keeps people up, and last one just helps out (I used my ember prime for world on fire). Don't fight if you don't have to and get out asap. I got three teams the vandal this way. 52/1085~

Run in pub groups never see anything past 22, run with clan members get into high 30's, solo the damn thing hit 44, intentionally nerf my &#! hit 50.

What I mean by nerf is I went in with a rhino prime maxed with nothing but flow, ironskin and his stomp thats it on the frame, for weapons I took 3 completly unranked weapons a braton, a jaw sword I just finished making with no stances for free points and an aklato the only thing I didn't nerf was a dethcube packing a maxed gas sweeper. Died a lot and I mean a lot but hit 50 points for best and I've only got 527 as a total point count. I have no idea what it uses for an algorithem to calculate end points but its either busted or weird as hell cause if soloing at your weakest is the best method of getting 48 then some #*($%%@ up somewhere.

Or bring a maxed out frame to the equivalent of 60 survival minutes solo. When you get to 600+ try soloing it with full gear. you'll get your 48 sooner or later. (Also infested will squish you really quickly at that level.)

Edited by TonyWong