Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Ability Update (Buff)

Jamescell

Slash Dash: Add a 100% bleed proc that does damage in percents of the enemies maximum health. (Low percent damage per tick). 

Combine Super Jump and Slash Dash, functioning as Zephyr's first ability does so when Excalibur is sprinting he Slash Dashes and when he is normally walking or not moving he Super Jumps. 

Add an AOE knockdown where Excalibur lands from Super Jumping, the size of the AOE and the damage dealt depend on how far he falls. 

Radial Blind: As is now but permanently reduces enemy FOV and accuracy, non stacking, to all enemies in line of sight, it is important to note that currently, enemies out of the line of sight are also affected, so this would be a slight drawback. 

Blade Dance: Eager and open for ideas, not completely conceptualized yet. 

Radial Javelin: Enemies that survive the attack have their movement speed reduced by 30% not including ability casting times. (would really benefit from a visual update).  

Edited by Jamescell

i would think "Swordplay" as a buff ability. (as excal IS the frame that seems to specialize in melee based attacks, a buff that affects all his melee strikes (or even just channeled and unchanneled) would fit.

Swordplay: Cost:75

Affects: 100% melee damage/attack speed boost for 10 seconds

slash dash: effected by the melee counter and increases, 50/70 per cent status proc based from the melee you use

radial blind: depending on how his skills would be affected depends on if this would need a nerf or stay the same

super jump: I don't see any use as I can do the same while wall running and such however some people like it so i would say have 2 options

1) add heavy impact to the skill, knocks down targets

2) keep super jump but add a new ability as well:

SPINNING BLADES

When activated, Excalibur summons 6/8/10/12 spinning blades of energy that will follow him for 7/8/9/10 seconds whirling around him, dealing 100/150/200/250 Slash damage a second to every enemy around him (Note: This DPS is independant of the number of blades he has spinning around him). The range of this particular effect is just a couple of meters around him (the radius is equal to about the length of the actual blades)

* In addition, while the blades are whirling around you, Excalibur could have some form of minor protection against ranged projectiles. Something simple, like 15/20/25/30% less damage taken from enemy projectiles or so.

* If you block while the blades are spinning around you, the blades stop spinning for as long as you are blocking and will greatly help you with blocking, instead of damaging nearby enemies! These are the blocking bonuses:

1) It gives you 360 degree blocking!

3) All enemy projectiles are reflected back, dealing 25/50/75/100% of the damage back at the attacker. This would stack with the Reflection-mod!

radial javelin: infinite puncture so it goes through multiple enemies and walls, enemies that live are pinned to the walls/objects for a while and have a bleed proc, immunity to damage while casting would be nice

Spining blade hmm i like this and i rly think that will sovle the problem whit his ult and he will do some rly nice combos whit slash dash  or whit super jump soo u can stun and dmg will be rly fun to use.

But how you  see top i think his main status need to be remorket to be more like valkir, what do u think guys ?

Spining blade hmm i like this and i rly think that will sovle the problem whit his ult and he will do some rly nice combos whit slash dash  or whit super jump soo u can stun and dmg will be rly fun to use.

But how you  see top i think his main status need to be remorket to be more like valkir, what do u think guys ?

just to clarify I didn't think of that skill it was done by Azamagon just know that some people get all funny if you give an idea of someone elses

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/172590-azamagons-warframe-rebalancing-excalibur/