Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Hype Megathread... U14 Has Been Released!

Rennagade

If you're not watching the Devstream:

First, why aren't you?!

Second, the team just announced that U14 is going to need a bit more time to finish and probably will not arrive next week. 

Then give us Sword and Board til then, we need something, we didn't get any new weapons Wednesday 

First, why aren't you?!

Second, the team just announced that U14 is going to need a bit more time to finish and probably will not arrive next week. 

awh

well as long as it's amazing then idc really

the only thing i'm not 100% excited for is the whole kubrow thing. like...it's totally unnecessary since we already have sentinels, and although it's gonna feel real (feeding them, breeding them, etc) it's gonna also feel like a huge chore.

The UI update though was something this game desperately needed - the whole selection process right now is a little dry, boring, and unpolished...but when you add a ship in, it feels real (in a good way).

Edited by Gelatino

First, why aren't you?!

Hey DE drew as long as it isn't a countdown in a countdown it's okay XD

First, why aren't you?!

Are you kidding me? Please hire someone who is better at release mapping and give them power to enforce it.

Edited by mrecentric

Tenno, there's an incoming communication

... here, have a box of firecrackers as a token of our appreciation! Now go face that wall and stop the whinning! ^^ We still love you, but you need to chill, U14 will be ready, Tenno! (cough cough*) ... by the time it's possible to make it available for PS4 as well!

Be tenacious, Tenno! Hope is always the last to die. So rest in peace lol

just because its "probably" not coming doesn't mean it isn't

Excaly and alot of players are too blind to see that, however i'm not really holding my breath but  given the fact they have 4-5 days until new update so....yeah..

Edited by LegionCynex

I do not get why ppl are still blaming DE for the release.

They're doing their best to release a huge update. They want it to be perfect for US! So sit down and wait!

I want my pet doe.... my parents never bought me a dog...i got a lot of love to share ;(

Edited by Gigantio