Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Hype Megathread... U14 Has Been Released!

Rennagade

Do i count as a peasant since i play most of my games on consoles except for this and civ 5

First, +1 for your ID, Warpath rules XD

Then, I do the same XD I nearly only play Warframe on PC and LoL as well.

Otherwise I play alot on PS3, not 4 for the moment ^^

I guess I should've altered my stalemate, personally I'm the kind of player who (once I've dedicated myself to a certain game) will actively check for any updates for the game.

But I agree with what you say 100%.

Especially the part about the hype threads...

*memories of becomelikewater come flooding in…*

Thank you.  Sometimes the truth hurts.  But my statement was general not directed towards you :3  Just a spin off of your thoughts

Anyone else feel absolutely depressed that for another week update 14 and the new frame will not ensue?

I'm sitting here bored out of my mind waiting for this elusive update that they've been talking about multiple times as I farm more sicarus prime barrels in hopes for a bo handle.

I need this update DE PLEA ;-;

They said it wasn't comming this week- geez- watch the DevStreams-

/sassy mode: off

If you feel depressed because you don't want a finished product then you should see a doctor...

Wtf is happening with 1st world these days... You people are @(*()$ crazy.

I'm not being serious when speaking of being depressed about an unreleased patch, chill please...

Edited by ThatXenomorph

Anyone else feel absolutely depressed that for another week update 14 and the new frame will not ensue?

I'm sitting here bored out of my mind waiting for this elusive update that they've been talking about multiple times as I farm more sicarus prime barrels in hopes for a bo handle.

I need this update DE PLEA ;-;

2 weeks walking in our shoes and quitting already?

Just try and muster the hype till the day of U14 comes!......I've gotta admit though, the days of hype trains were awesome. I remember those 3 weeks where everyone was all in love with my hype threads....then a short time later people just started to get irritated with them. Aww good times, good times.

All I can say is, I find it amusing that most of Warframe's community consists of two groups: you have the people who are so anxious for another major update that they think it's possible every week after a .5 comes out, since DE has skipped .8 and .9 sometimes, and then there are the people who loyally defend DE's dedication to how long they work on it "to produce an update without any game-breaking bugs". Unfortunately, every major update has included some heavy stumbles, so loyalists, please stop. It may not be hate-speech, but sometimes it's just as annoying. We've had 13.9.0, 13.9.1, and today with 13.9.2. Some people are losing steam fast.

All I can say is, I find it amusing that most of Warframe's community consists of two groups: you have the people who are so anxious for another major update that they think it's possible every week after a .5 comes out, since DE has skipped .8 and .9 sometimes, and then there are the people who loyally defend DE's dedication to how long they work on it "to produce an update without any game-breaking bugs". Unfortunately, every major update has included some heavy stumbles, so loyalists, please stop. It may not be hate-speech, but sometimes it's just as annoying. We've had 13.9.0, 13.9.1, and today with 13.9.2. Some people are losing steam fast.

Don't forget about me...the idiot who takes neither side because it's a waste of time.... :D