Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Hype Megathread... U14 Has Been Released!

Rennagade

When?

Honestly, I don't care. DE is just going to do what they do best and do even more grind and RNG fiascoes.

DE haven't broken away from their "hype-then-disappoint" routines.

Disappoint? Ha ha! Really? I've never been disappointed with anything DE have released for Warframe. The way you're clunking every fan of the game into one group and ASSUMING that we were all disappointed is a very redundant way of thinking. Don't you think?

There are a mixture of fans out there. For example, there are fan's who love Hydroid, fans who very much dislike him, and fans who, myself included, aren't one way or the other with him and just see him as another Frame. For me, Warframe has been getting better and better with each update. But that's my personal opinion. Yours is yours. :P

Oh! And I don't tend to follow all of the hype as around 30 to 50 percent of it is hype that we fans create ourselves.

Given that they are turning off the Dark Sectors until U14, I suspect we will get it tomorrow (that, and they posted the last 'attention tenno' part today).

While I am looking forward to seeing the changes, I'm a little disappointed too.  The normal update has been late in the evening, and I am expecting company tomorrow night, plus I work on Thursday and Friday (and maybe Saturday and Sunday too... won't know until I get closer to the weekend), so I won't get to play much with the new stuff unless the update happens early.  Hoping they release it closer to noon, but I am expecting it to be more like three or four in the evening.

Oh well.  It is what it is I guess. 

Still just really looking forward to playing with the new stuff (Yay Mirage and Kubrows!!)

Oh look, another update that adds more useless mechanics(kubrows,weapons,etc) that do not address with what's wrong in the game and more cosmetic bullS#&$. On top of that, everything in this update will most likely be locked behind a grindwall. DE still refuses to FIX the game. Instead they're just scraping the bottom of the barrel for more cashgrabbing S#&$. There is no reason to be hyped about this.

Oh look, another update that adds more useless mechanics(kubrows,weapons,etc) that do not address with what's wrong in the game and more cosmetic bullS#&$. On top of that, everything in this update will most likely be locked behind a grindwall. DE still refuses to FIX the game. Instead they're just scraping the bottom of the barrel for more cashgrabbing S#&$. There is no reason to be hyped about this.

>Completely ignores the additions to the New Player Experience which even veterans have been asking needs to be fixed for quite some time, as well as the laundry list of fixes that comes with every single update, as well as a UI update which helps ground the game and establishes the nature of the lore itself, which people, once again, have been asking for for a long time.

EDIT: So I'm going to "translate" what you said into what it actually means. Ahem. "Oh look, another update that adds things that I don't think should be added. On top of that, everything in this update will most likely be locked behind a grindwall. This is my opinion but since I'm saying it, it has to be true. DE stills refuses to fix the game the way I want it. Instead they're trying to just get money from us even though all evidence points to the opposite but who cares about that I'm a special snowflake and my word IS LAW."

Edited by PsychedelicSnake

>Completely ignores the additions to the New Player Experience which even veterans have been asking needs to be fixed for quite some time, as well as the laundry list of fixes that comes with every single update, as well as a UI update which helps ground the game and establishes the nature of the lore itself, which people, once again, have been asking for for a long time.

Lol what? Do people seriously need a tutorial for this game? Especially when it has no depth at all?

DE has yet to fix major bugs which have been present since CLOSED BETA. UI=/=lore.

This assumes that they actually fix the new player experience.  Most of it really comes down to basic mods and UI explanation.  That could have been done without the player ship.