Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Can't We Make A Multitude Of Items In The Foundry?

(PSN)xHCG4Lifex

Do you mean you can't make a multitude of the same item?

Yes, that is an issue that I feel needs to be addressed considering the time it takes to make one fieldron only to realize you aren't even close to having enough resources for that item you want.

If this is true, I would be sad :(

They could at least have it set to a limit, no more than 10 of the same thing being made at the same time.

Of course it's true.  What other reason would there be?

OP likely means a 'queue' system. 

Even if not, I would like something like that. I don't want to have to log on every 12 hours to build something again. Just have it queued up so they build auto one after another.

That won't take any money out DE pocket cause ppl like me still have yet to rush anything. I just wait.

It's just oversight and or laziness on DE part on not implementing this feature.

I think it was said that the reason we dont have the ability to make multiples of the same item in the foundry is because of the way the game adds it to your inventory or something (was said in the UI devstream). Thats why we have gear blueprints that are x10 ones. Because multiples may not be possible yet. Although I think it is being worked on.

If this is true, I would be sad :(

They could at least have it set to a limit, no more than 10 of the same thing being made at the same time.

Nothing wrong with it. Lots of companies charge extra for expedited service. Sure it seems odd for digital non-physical products, but it's not a fee that's forced on you.

A queue would be nice too, but I myself log in almost every day anyway so it's not a deal-breaker for me.

I think it was said that the reason we dont have the ability to make multiples of the same item in the foundry is because of the way the game adds it to your inventory or something (was said in the UI devstream). Thats why we have gear blueprints that are x10 ones. Because multiples may not be possible yet. Although I think it is being worked on.

if that's the case, why not add a 5x fieldron/mutagen mass/detonite whateverthehellitscalled blueprint to the lab-rooms?

if that's the case, why not add a 5x fieldron/mutagen mass/detonite whateverthehellitscalled blueprint to the lab-rooms?

Or make blueprints stack-able for you to do multiple at once (basically one blueprint + one blueprint = two blueprint in one).