Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Stop Bringing Weak Frames To T4 Survival

nitroz76

Not sure about you, but I can demolish Vor in less than a minute with a viral build on my Boltor Prime and a glass cannon (Ember Prime).

I think it's you that need to stop bringing weak skills to a T4 Survival.

Also, I bring Ember Prime to ALL of my missions regardless of the circumstances, because I know how to play her without getting wrecked by everything. I do my part as well as put in 100% more when situations such as Vor in T4 occurs, or tough hunters such as G3 come to play.

Edited by Trowicia

I also use the recruiting tab to form teams and I can tell you that the guys who police what frames everyone else use are ALWAYS the players who bring the whole mission down.

Confirmed, I've been in enough missions to testify this fact.

Stay awaaaaaaaay from those Warframe police units guys. They're bad business for the team.

Edited by Trowicia

T4 survival is somewhere to bring your best gear and frames.

Not for some weak frame such as Saryn or Valyker (and others) who do little damage in comparison.

It's annoying to be doing the same amount of damage as the other 3 people because they have weak frames and are bringing some guns that they are leveling up. 

Managing 20+ enemies and vor in an area is challenging. So I should see more progress being made because I was killing most of those enemies and I was the one who killed vor. It took me 10 minutes to kill him, but I did it. (though I did need to be revived alot, so kudos to my teammates for helping with that while strugglign with other enemies)

Please bring a frame where you are able to pull your own weight in a T4 survival because others want to be able to go 40+ minutes instead of going to 25 while reeling others.

I wish you had posted which frames to bring... now I will never know!

are you sure? oberon doesn't seem all that strong...

modded and handled right by a skilled player and he's good.

as other said: theres no ''weak'' frames, more or less skilled players.

P.S: if you believe that Valkyr is weak i begin to wonder what frame you play....probably nova or rhin prime.....

Syrin? hold on let me stop you their... syrin is a destroyer.. you can make any frame t4s stand able but i have 0 forma on my syrnin and she can go 20 min in a solo t4s .... please shut your face because any frame can be built do do amazing things XD and if your too ignorant to face that go hide behind your rino XD newbs....