Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Do I Get My Weekend/48Ish Hours Back? >405 Runs

-XeqtR

So your mad you utilized an exploit and other teams realized it was exploitable and reported it like you should have. Still sounds like a lack of discretion on your part.

Even if he did report it like many others, he'd still keep running. That's the winner's attitude.

People grind the Event and they should stop if no enemys respawn?

Yes?

How cant they dont know it they make the System... its just a lil bit math for them.

Devs make mistakes and aren't perfect, stop the presses.

Edit:

how is it unfair? everyone had to get their points to reach the no-enemy points, and then onwards everyone could also do it. how is it underhanded or unfair? answering that question would make this an exploit

Only one person had to beat the cap, then he could carry his clanmates into the stratosphere with points, in a mission where the only threat is easily avoidable gas clouds.

If every individual had to reach the cap in order to have their free ride that might be one thing, but as it stands only one does, then he can carry everyone else past it.

At least, that's my understanding of the situation.

Edited by Cpl_Facehugger

note that i'm a ps4 player, i haven't gotten a single point and probably won't for at least another month but it was a game mechanic that worked as intended, the capping of enemy levels, the problem comes from DE throwing an event where you can easily go over the cap, and not making an exception.

there's a HUGE difference between an exploit and a design oversight, in fact most of the things people scream are "exploits" fall on the other category, going by oxford's dictionary:

"Make use of (a situation) in a way considered unfair or underhand: the company was exploiting a legal loophole"

how is it unfair? everyone had to get their points to reach the no-enemy points, and then onwards everyone could also do it. how is it underhanded or unfair? answering that question would make this an exploit

Exploits are a consequence of design flaws/oversights -.-;; Edited by Aggh

DE had plenty of time to tell us that running missions past lvl 9999 enemies was an 'exploit'(in other words, stop playing our game) during the weekend, since that bug was discovered pretty much instantly. They didn't. They waited until people had spent literal days playing the game and helping their clan win to just delete most of their progress, and then be completely silent about it.

DE had plenty of time to tell us that running missions past lvl 9999 enemies was an 'exploit'(in other words, stop playing our game) during the weekend, since that bug was discovered pretty much instantly. They didn't. They waited until people had spent literal days playing the game and helping their clan win to just delete most of their progress, and then be completely silent about it.

Or they shut down for the weekend? You know...  Like many offices do?

Edited by sushidubya

So your mad you utilized an exploit and other teams realized it was exploitable and reported it like you should have. Still sounds like a lack of discretion on your part.

He's mad because only part of the "exploit"-using crowd got their points burned down. Currently leading clan in moon category was mass-abusing this tactics, going so far as to post the guide in their MOTD and they didn't get any on their score removed. None. Zero.

He's mad because only part of the "exploit"-using crowd got their points burned down. Currently leading clan in moon category was mass-abusing this tactics, going so far as to post the guide in their MOTD and they didn't get any on their score removed. None. Zero.

And your assumption is of course they aren't going to bring the others down too?

Yeah it's fair. Because the score is based on aggregate points derived from every person on a team. That's why it's a clan leader board. The team with the most maxed out participating members will win.

U say it don´t cares how many work a Player put in the Event for his/her clan. Just the Clan with the most Members will win not the Clan with the best Members. BTW u don´t need maxed out Players i finished a Mission Solo with Valkyr on Lvl2 against +2000lvl Mobs that should show u that a Clan don´t need High-Class Players.

Quantity instead of quality. Not a nice way to make a Event in my Eyes... 

Or they shut down for the weekend? You know...  Like many offices do?

the community managers are capable of posting during weekends. It's not about patching the 'exploit', it's about telling everyone they're aware of it. Hell, we got a patch on sunday, they were working.

U say it don´t cares how many work a Player put in the Event for his/her clan. Just the Clan with the most Members will win not the Clan with the best Members. BTW u don´t need maxed out Players i finished a Mission Solo with Valkyr on Lvl2 against +2000lvl Mobs that should show u that a Clan don´t need High-Class Players.

Quantity instead of quality. Not a nice way to make a Event in my Eyes...

I meant max score and isn't about having the best players it's about having the best most active clan. Scores are weighted by numbers of people playing and their skill level.

can we talk about how inherently  aswome it is to successfully deal with lvl 9999  mobs ?  and how being able to deal with God-move mobs somehow doesn't deserve  more points ? 

People did get points for that though.  What people didn't get points for was running missions with no mobs.

the community managers are capable of posting during weekends. It's not about patching the 'exploit', it's about telling everyone they're aware of it. Hell, we got a patch on sunday, they were working.

Doubtful.  Most companies don't want their employees acting in an official capacity if they're not on the clock.

Edited by Aggh