Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx: Mind Control Need A Tweak A.s.a.p! Please Read (De)!

(PSN)Lord-of-Beskar

That is a good idea. I don't like the argument that "its your teammates fault, the ability is fine." The only people I see that don't shoot MC'd targets is the people using Nyx usually. Other than that, the highlight just makes alot of players blast them down. 

In other words, it's your teammates fault.

Mind Control is fine as is.

I think it has more utility for allowing you to kill Bombards, Heavys, various Eximuses, all of their ilk without them fighting back. Invaluable when you're soloing and you meet one of these guys one-to-one (when Chaos is pointless as they have nobody to fight than you).

Hi fellow tenno nyx is my favorite and best warframe but there is something that bothers me about her ability mind control. Its the fact that when you use mind control on an enemy he can be killed by the caster and by teammates now, this bothers me because every time that i use nyx and use mind control i have to tell everyone in the game to not kill that enemy i just turned into an ally. When its just ridiculous because you can clearly see that the enemy is now friendly by the huge color aura with lotus symbols surrounding the enemy but players dont care they just kill them. Now this bothers me more because some enemies are very use full like for example, Heavy gunner,Bombard,Napalm,Shield Osprey,Ancient Healers and so on. For these reasons i would like for Nyx's Mind Controll Ability to be tweaked so that mind controlled enemies can only be killed by enemies or just come to their senses once mind control is over. Please tell me what you think of this idea. comment below.

IIRC, the consensus solution was that mind controlled enemies would still take damage from teammates but that damage would not apply until the effect of MC wears off.

Mind Control is fine as is.

I think it has more utility for allowing you to kill Bombards, Heavys, various Eximuses, all of their ilk without them fighting back. Invaluable when you're soloing and you meet one of these guys one-to-one (when Chaos is pointless as they have nobody to fight than you).

Aren't you COMPLETELY forgetting the "teamplay" aspect right there?^^'

MC is indeed fine as is in SOLO. But that's not the issue. The issue is that when in a team, it becomes pointless, unless you play 2 hours long survival/defence missions.

IIRC, the consensus solution was that mind controlled enemies would still take damage from teammates but that damage would not apply until the effect of MC wears off.

^ Like I and many others said and keep repeating. We've been begging for MONTHS now.^^'