Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Valkyr Getting Fixed With The Upcoming Rework?

-Ozymandias-

Hysteria is affected by melee weapon and mods period. If your weapons and mods are crap you will do crap damage. I am hitting 7K-8K average with crits as high as 35K in hysteria with dual ichors. She will be buffed into Melee 2.0 standards. Means a whole new set of combos. :3

Edited by Pirate_Shark

Mods influence the damage and speed output, not the weapon.  That said, combo multipliers last through out the entirety of hysteria, so her damage just steadily increases with every punch, regardless of the time interval between them.  Even if she did start off with a flat 300, she quickly hits 450 after five strikes, and then hits 600 shortly there after.  If she crits, the damage can be pretty nasty.

Hysteria is affected by melee weapon and mods period. If your weapons and mods are crap you will do crap damage. I am hitting 7K-8K average with crits as high as 35K in hysteria with dual ichors. She will be buffed into Melee 2.0 standards. Means a whole new set of combos. :3

You kind of need Dual Ichor with histeria TBH. Histeria does not scale with pure damage but does scale with crits and attack speed. And with dual ichor you have both. though i hope all melee - ult connections are dropped with a better ult stat set. including faster strikes straight out of the box that do not feel so clunky as the current hysteria. so there is more to the skill than spam melee or ground slam > finish.

(it may be only the mods that count, but i like having a usable melee weapon as well instead of a base 5% crit chance weapon modded with full crit.)

Edited by Airwolfen

hysteria has been broken since melee 2.0 that is a fact. Just because you are getting good damage out of the strongest melee weapon in the game doesn't magically counter this.

hysteria has been broken since melee 2.0 that is a fact. Just because you are getting good damage out of the strongest melee weapon in the game doesn't magically counter this.

I wouldn't call something that still works "broken."  "Dull" is probably the more proper term for hysteria.  Slamming Z and watching the same three punches for 30+ seconds gets old quick.

It does for me because that is how DE patched it to be so. It is in the patch notes this was an intentional change to get her ready for melee 2.0. I'm sorry, are you a low level or something? My valkyr has been forma'ed 7 times and is potatoed. I have just about every warframe and weapon in the game. People complain about Hysteria's doing crap damage because they have a crap melee weapon equipped with low level mods and low level melee weapons. My mods and weapons I use with her are maxed. I can't possibly feel your pain since I can solo everything in the game including all the end game content. I adapt to change very well. The most hours I have in Warframe are put in Valkyr and Ember Prime. But ever since life strike, I haven't needed to use hysteria much anymore. I just love my dual Ichors. XD I welcome the combo changes to hysteria. Its however by far from useless as it is now. That's because I guess I found ways to make it useful and work for me so well. Its not boring to me. Better/more animations are a luxury and a want, not a need. They are visually appealing and I welcome it but I am more hardcore into RPG's then that so I am use to it.

Edited by Pirate_Shark

It does for me because that is how DE patched it to be so. It is in the patch notes this was an intentional change to get her ready for melee 2.0. 

Can you please link to where they intentionally nerfed the damage of hysteria and made the damage scaling stop working?

Can you please link to where they intentionally nerfed the damage of hysteria and made the damage scaling stop working?

I can't remember the patch number. But I wouldn't call it a nerf. A nerf to low levels maybe but a major buff as you get stronger. But since I am a max level it doesn't affect me. I do more damage with max dual ichor's then I ever did with max blind rage/intensify mods. The cap was 12,500 damage per strike now I can do up to 35K with crits in hysteria mode. Hysteria scales greatly with the quality of your weapons, mods, and weapon build. Crap builds can also limit you.

Edited by Pirate_Shark