Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe On The Psp (Vita)

Desamos

Some people have already done remote play on the PSVita from my understanding, but the PSP has nowhere near the capabilities to even think about running warframe on minimum graphics settings.

You need to remember how old the technology is there.

I think this would be extremely fun

Fun for who exactly.... I personally would be in the corner laughing my &#! off because theres now way in the possible scheme of things that player would be able to do anything longer then 5 minutes and any harder then Mercury with the limitations that the PSP would produce.

Vita is roughly on par or around the PS3's abilitys, if warframe isnt around for PS3 then the Vita has no chance.

Vita works better with PS4 than PS3 for remote play, though. But I can see your point if it was a stand-alone game for PS4. Still, Vita does pretty darn good. I have DOA5 on Vita, and it looks really good for a handheld.

Vita is roughly on par or around the PS3's abilitys, if warframe isnt around for PS3 then the Vita has no chance.

Not really true though, ran warframe on the bay trail windows tablet just for laughs.I was suprised it ran at 10-12 fps at 720P everything on low and shadows on.Not playable but considering the intel hd(4 core) gpu in this SOC, and future tablet hardware like the tegra k1 is going to double or triple this(tegra k1 roughly a geforce gt 630) Id say warframe could run if ported with optimization towards ios and android it might run 30fps tops.Back on topic on the vita? I would say... no. Playing on android with a controller or keyboard.mouse would be sweet.

Funnily enough, Extra Credits just did a video on how the Vita is dead.

its not hard to see why, i got one and im a proper tech geek but the vita is just subpar, all you can get in the UK at least is overpriced rubbish, no cheap stuff, while america gets LOTS of special offers giving them tons of stuff for under a dollar or not far above that we in europe get so called special offers of 5-10% off on games that cost £35-40 which amounts to jack all.

Then ofc another issue, im in the UK so ofc that means no netflix is available so the device cant do anything except games, expensive games, the typical cheap crap leftover you can do better on a mobile phone or tablet, in fact i have a better selection of serious apps, entertainign apps and games on those than i do on the vita.

even funnier is when sony/others release stuff that doesnt even take advantage of the vitas hardware and release what is basically a mobile phone game, like their last F2P game Destiny of Spirits, i look at my vita and all i see is remakes or reimagining's of stuff ive played before years ago or useless mobile phone/tablet alike games.

Then theres the store, the ps store these days is beyond rubbish, no more previews/clips of games except rubbish screenshots, i hate having to youtube the names of everything i see thats new instead of just having a quick gameplay video clip.

Hugely disappointed in my vita tbh, ive got maybe 1-2 games i like, the rest is pathetic and underwhelming, i can easily see why its dead, its a joke, a joke thats so crippled and restricted in what you have access too im amazed its lasted even this long.

Why is the psp "dead" ? o_o`

I don't have any of the new consoles or handhelds, but I'd like to know anyway.

Same reason why hard drives (rotating discs) will die and SSD will rise. At least why I think so. Edited by Desamos

Funnily enough, Extra Credits just did a video on how the Vita is dead.

I actually do like my Vita though. I skipped the PSP, but I like that I have tons of PSP games I can play on it, and (for USA anyway), I have a lot of cheap games, indie games, RPGs to play on it. I use the Vita more than the Nintendo handhelds, but I was never into games like Poke'mon.

Sure, it may die (Sony is leaving the PSP to 3rd party and indie devs it seems), but it's still useful if you own one for using with the PS4. I think the Vita had/has a lot of potential, just sad Sony didn't give it the support it deserved.

• 1 month later...

plz!!!!! Can someone inform the warframe studio to make a warframe on the vita. It makes sense if you can remote play fom the ps4. The vita version can be a warframe on the go. Just think about it guys warframe on the go or even if you dont have a ps4 you can still have warframe on the vita.

plz!!!!! Can someone inform the warframe studio to make a warframe on the vita. It makes sense if you can remote play fom the ps4. The vita version can be a warframe on the go. Just think about it guys warframe on the go or even if you dont have a ps4 you can still have warframe on the vita.

Considering just how narrow the audience is, I very much doubt that DE would do such a thing.