The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random Facts About Yourself

Kirameku

Hello! I didn't see a thread like this anywhere on the forums, so I thought I'd start one.

As the title would imply, the purpose of this thread is to list as many random facts about yourself as you would like.

Rules

- Keep it (moderately) clean; just enough for this not to get locked, would suffice.

- Use common sense. 

- Don't make fun of others. (Laugh with, not at.)

Anyway. I'll go first.

Fact 1: I have two cats. One named "Bartholomeow" and one named "Cathulhu".

Fact 2: I like to create music, but most of it is classical.

Fact 3: I plan as cosplaying as Mag for this years Comic-Con in NYC (We'll see where that goes).

Fact 4: Shrek is love. Shrek is life.

Fact 5: I am attempting to become a voice actor.

And there you go. Have fun~ 

Fact 3: I plan as cosplaying as Mag for this years Comic-Con in NYC (We'll see where that goes).

Um. Please do. If I see you there, I will totally take a picture with you.

1. I play Warframe

I honestly would have never guessed. +1.

Okay, here I go.

1. I am training to be a tattoo artist/piercer under one of my parent's employees. (We own a tattoo/piercing place)

2. One of the first practice tattoos I did was the Lotus emblem. It was on a grapefruit...

3. While I'm not apprenticing, I dabble in special fx makeup. I even make my own prosthesis out of liquid latex and resins.

4. I'm also attempting to start my own side business as an airbrush makeup artist. 

5. I wrote a book o-o. I sent it to a place for editing and then I need to go through publishing (Yeesh). 

6. I was first introduced to Warframe by a friend who ragequit once I got better than him xD

7. I am also planning to cosplay during NYC's Comic-Con, I just don't know what as.

8. If you haven't notice by now, I can be extremely artistic. I am also trying to get into animation.

9. I also love Chinese food. (Sings the terrible song:

)

10. Oh! I am also going to be a runner in this years Zombie Run! (http://thezombierun.com/location/nyc-xb/)

Edited by xZetsumeix

Oh this will be fun.

Fact 1: I am a guy, but have found a passion in dance.  Anyone who believes the "guy dancers are gay" stereotype has obviously not met me.

Fact 2: On that topic, it's almost impossible to not know me as long as you're in my surrounding states (which I will not disclose).  I do so much and make sure to meet as many as I can.

Fact 3: I, like Zachles and Zetsumei, adore Chinese food.

Fact 4: After a year of not sketching, I'm finally starting again.  Most focused upon topic: Warframe.  Great for learning human bodies AND cool armor stuff.

Fact 5: I too love costuming, as well as cinematography.  While I have not made any official cosplays yet, I plan on it in the future.  Here's a costume of my own creation:

IbJ7QcR.jpg

Fact 6: I'm liking this so I might do more facts if I can think of any.  There are quite a few :D

Um. Please do. If I see you there, I will totally take a picture with you.

I honestly would have never guessed. +1.

Okay, here I go.

1. I am training to be a tattoo artist/piercer under one of my parent's employees. (We own a tattoo/piercing place)

2. One of the first practice tattoos I did was the Lotus emblem. It was on a grapefruit...

3. While I'm not apprenticing, I dabble in special fx makeup. I even make my own prosthesis out of liquid latex and resins.

4. I'm also attempting to start my own side business as an airbrush makeup artist. 

5. I wrote a book o-o. I sent it to a place for editing and then I need to go through publishing (Yeesh). 

6. I was first introduced to Warframe by a friend who ragequit once I got better than him xD

7. I am also planning to cosplay during NYC's Comic-Con, I just don't know what as.

8. If you haven't notice by now, I can be extremely artistic. I am also trying to get into animation.

9. I also love Chinese food. (Sings the terrible song:

)

10. Oh! I am also going to be a runner in this years Zombie Run! (http://thezombierun.com/location/nyc-xb/)

You're quite the busy one, aren't you Zet? o-o

Which is funny, because from the impression I got from you in-game, you seem extremely laid back xD

Oh, and if you do decide what you're going to be for Comic-con... Let me know, so I know what to look for!

Oh this will be fun.

Fact 1: I am a guy, but have found a passion in dance.  Anyone who believes the "guy dancers are gay" stereotype has obviously not met me.

Fact 5: I too love costuming, as well as cinematography.  While I have not made any official cosplays yet, I plan on it in the future.  Here's a costume of my own creation:

IbJ7QcR.jpg

Dance the night away, lad. My older brother teaches a dance class and is happily married to a wonderful woman~

Also, that costume is absolutely amazing~

1: Open doors drive me into a deep dark insanity, causing me too scream "CLOSE THE DOOR!", flailing towards the door knocking everything in my way down, flipping chairs and knocking anyone out of the way, until I slam the door and glare at the person, staring into their heart and soul until they begin to curl up and cry. Then I go and sit back down.

2: I have a dog named Sophie.

qXyPP9X.jpg

1) I like to write some warframe fanfics, but that's usually in private.

2)The only writing-based account I have is on instagram @lone.lycan

3)Warframe has made me return to my love of sketching armor concepts and drawing in general

4)WarFrame was (and probably still is) The game I go to when i'm down

5)I really want to work in the game industry, but not entirely sure what i'd want to be. Creative director is one hell of an aspiration.

Going to school to be a video game designer or something like it as long as I get to work with computers, still haven't picked my classes yet.

Practice MMA and self-taught in Muay Thai and Boxing.

I have experience using Bo Staffs/Spears and both single handed and dual wielding sword play, I use fully functional weapons meaning they don't have dull edges. I'm looking into training with greatswords.

I have Runners Knee in both knees so you can hear everything wrong with them whenever I go up a flight of stairs, especially the grinding.

Can bench press 285lbs. in wide grip form making it weigh x1.5 the normal weight.

I can do the splits, I'm not a gymnast, I just wanted to do the splits so I would stretch with the cheerleaders back in high school. Haven't stretched in about 4 years, but I can still do the splits without a problem.

If you haven't guess it, my name implies that I do indeed love anime. If your not familiar with the name, I suggest you go watch Angel Beats.

I have a cat named Goku who unfortunately is dying and is reaching the end of his life. He's been a good cat. Had him since he was just a kitty.

Edited by __Kanade__

1. I have a complicated relationship with my digestion system concerning frequent affair with coffee.

2. I looked like Daniel Radcliffe, Rowan Atkinson, Elijah Wood, and Aamir Khan mashed into a 1.62 m body.

3. Recently, I lost my ability to be able to eat as much as I want without gaining weight considerably.

4. I picked up Graphic Design since Math is becoming way too evil after the Lord of Darkness himself put alphabets and weird scribbly lines without any practical funtion in real life.

1. I love challange myself in Warframe, often in the most crazy and obscure ways that others wouldnt dare :3

2. I have a cat named Ninni, who loves to cuddle crush me or use me as a bed while playing.

3. Hayden Tenno is my fangurlin crush OuO

4. I WANT A KUBROW PUPPY!

5. Being nordic, i love the snow^^

EDIT: Ninja'd a few things

Edited by Cebius

Let's see...

1: My brother got me into Warframe via bribary

2: I have a three legged cat

3: Rain makes me want to brush my teeth. (Yeah, I don't know)

4: Playing Warframe has made me want to draw again, so I've busted out my sketchbooks.

5: I want to dye the lower half of my hair bright blue

6: People as a whole annoy me, but I'm ok with most individuals.

Edited by Noamuth

I have only a few things I'd like to share.

1. I absolutely despise the sound of a spoon scraping against a pan. It happens a lot, because I often have no other food options than macaroni and cheese, and there are always those noodles stuck at the bottom of the pan; I mean, are you supposed to just leave them there? That's wasteful. at any rate, the sound makes me want to scream.

2. I love the Elder Scrolls Series.

3. I have a cat that likes to harass my dog.

Edited by Darkjackal_2031

1. I don't have any really close friends within 3000km distance from me.

2. I have a low self-esteem as a result of being bullied as a child+being naturally introverted.

3. I have a twisted, self-deprecating sense of humor with a side of sarcasm.

4. I am Chinese.

5. I despise Mainland China and the people there for their morally bankrupt ways. I also pity them for the same reason while finding them to be repulsive as a whole. (Individuals get a free pass)

6.I write stuff for fun and lulz if I could be bothered to write in the first place.

7. I have never been in a relationship before in my entire life of 20-21 years and girls confuse me as a result because I'm too much of a wuss to take the first step.