Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #34: Tonight At 7Pm Edt!

[DE]Megan

Ookami_Nihonto, on 26 Jun 2014 - 12:51 PM, said:

Now thats rich. The intro says which dev can pull of 5 stealth finishers. when the last hot fix made it to were you can't do that in the game anymore. Stealth = unheard, unseen. Although they can't see you they can freakin hear you now as per, their new awareness AI. DUH.

Their new AI means you can't run up behind them at the speed of light then do a stealth kill. It means you have to be quiet, IE Crouch and such. As well as use Banshee's silence (if you have it and want to run around like I said.)

Edit: Fixed a typo. :3c

Edited by Maltion

Their new AI means you can't run up behind them at the speed of light then do a stealth kill. It means you have to be quiet, IE Crouch and such. As well as use Banshee's silence (if you have it and want to run around like I said.)

Edit: Fixed a typo. :3c

yes i know what it means i just think they like some many other changes should have left it alone. the whole point was that you could RUN in and kill everything and get the hell out. so your party could get through undetected. But screw it you might as well go in guns blazing cause unless you have a party of 4 banshee's there now way to be perfectly stealthy now is there. And i have a question in regards to stealth. if smoke screen and invisibility is all but useless now. Did you all so nullify Sade's ghost.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Jackal should be possible with melee only. A bit tough for low level gear due to his stomps,but still doable.

I was able to kill Jackal as quickly as I kill the Stalker just takes a few strikes from my Dragon Nikana, when in doubt about bosses, Zanuka Hunter or G3 I always take my Dragon Nikana...I call him Lucky