Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quasars Killing All Them Level 9999 Infested

--Q--AFKrasul

This is how you kill level 9999 infested. No more Evading, no more invisibility with Loki. This infested had it coming to them. Kill them all. I love how those level 9999 ancients fell. So satisfying. Enjoy People

Edited by --Q--Akrasul

Now thats really dope and good teamwork! 

Sad that they removed the mission and you can no longer play super-high level enemies.

BTW health is not scaling past lvl 200 or 100 (not sure)    with normal scaling formula they would have like 100+ millions hp

Charger would have ~119 millions health

Ancient healer - close to 600 millions

Edited by Monolake

you are 2m away from the enemy or tumor and you had to zoom in?? ... i rly don't know what to say.... work on your aiming i guess?!

Well my clan mate who made this video was trying to show off those level 9999 infested, that is probably why he zoomed in a lot XD

I'm not trying to flame you or anything but you wouldn't be able to do anything with that team and speed if you were doing the things you are doing now before the first patch where they fixed the level cap.

On topic: Bad music, good video, props!

Edited by thecolin-

I'm not trying to flame you or anything but you wouldn't be able to do anything with that team and speed if you were doing the things you are doing now before the first patch where they fixed the level cap.

On topic: Bad music, good video, props!

Huh? What are you talking about? When enemies did not spawn? Cause i remember when we reached above 405 score, there were no more enemies!? unless there were enemies beyond lvl 9999 that i did not see?

You guys were not the only ones doing speed runs, you may have been on top, but don't think we did not experience the same things you guys did.

Edited by --Q--Akrasul