Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Did Not Update All Weapons For Damage 2.0.. = Broken Weapons!

OrphanMaker

Do you agree that the Devs need to update all the weapon from before damage 2.0 to be competitive and balanced because I lot of weapons did not make switch and are broken. Ex. Gorgon, damage 2.0 version was Gorgon Wraith but its a special gun. Sniff Sob they even nerfed the sound!! sob.gif

Its sad how the new weapons take advantage damage 2.0 and older weapons where forgotten.

Edited by OrphanMaker

It's been more than half a year, and they've hardly touched the Acrid or Torid. It's been more than half a year of players telling DE that the DoT mechanics were broken, and nothing.

are yu guys kiding?

I don't really see an issue with any weapons in the new damage system . You may simply have to re-think the build a bit from what you are use too in order to make it great again. This is the whole challenge in the new system. Every weapon now has ups and downs in the build you just need to find the happy medium for it.

Also I find the Acrid & Torid to be extremely good in the new damage system and quite frankly have not had any issues with DoT for me.

I don't really see an issue with any weapons in the new damage system . You may simply have to re-think the build a bit from what you are use too in order to make it great again. This is the whole challenge in the new system. Every weapon now has ups and downs in the build you just need to find the happy medium for it.

Also I find the Acrid & Torid to be extremely good in the new damage system and quite frankly have not had any issues with DoT for me.

The issue is that most weapons suck outside of earth. Yes some people well say why dont you go forma the gear 8x to make it good. Well someo f us have lives and dont find that fun. We shouldnt have to compensate for horrible balance decisions.

This game needs an balance team.

hey fun fact: Idk how much you all use the fragor but how many of you use the Brakk skin on it which is supposed to increase charge attack speed (?)

I assume this is totally worth it but I was wondering if De would take 10 mins of their time to rewrite the description.

hey fun fact: Idk how much you all use the fragor but how many of you use the Brakk skin on it which is supposed to increase charge attack speed (?)

I assume this is totally worth it but I was wondering if De would take 10 mins of their time to rewrite the description.

lol dude are you implying that you expect themt o take there time out to review things that need fixing?

Not really bro, seriously some of the weapon are broken. Like for example dual cleaver, dual daggers and a lot more melee weapon are completely broken. Dual dagger weapons were armor ignore but since that don't exist any more they really have no purpose in this game beside just being there.  Seriously no use a lot these broken weapon that are pre 2.0 damage.

lol dude are you implying that you expect themt o take there time out to review things that need fixing?

They could and to be honest it would not take that long. I have created many games before and changing weapon stats is as easy as typing a new number in the place of an old number to be implemented on the next update. You just change the stats, and anyways if this title want to ever be considered on the level or a triple a title, on ps4 and xbox one, it would stupid of them not to. To be honest you putting lol and making that comment was one of the stupidest thing I have ever read. What are you talking about, it is there job to fix error in their games. They are not kids and this is not a fifth grade science project this is a multi platform title. They can easy handle it. Gosh!!!

The issue is that most weapons suck outside of earth. Yes some people well say why dont you go forma the gear 8x to make it good. Well someo f us have lives and dont find that fun. We shouldnt have to compensate for horrible balance decisions.

This game needs an balance team.

I am not talking running tons of forma on a weapon to make it godly at all, obviously if you find a weapon you really enjoy you are going to spend time making it the way you want vs. doing it on every weapon. 

My belief is as a player, we are simply more challenged now to find the best way to mod a weapon and make it work in the game. I have not had any problems sitting down figuring out how to make a weapon useful at all, and I can make any weapon useful. Sure not all weapons wll be high level/end game type but so what it is not meant to be that way.

Not really bro, seriously some of the weapon are broken. Like for example dual cleaver, dual daggers and a lot more melee weapon are completely broken. Dual dagger weapons were armor ignore but since that don't exist any more they really have no purpose in this game beside just being there.  Seriously no use a lot these broken weapon that are pre 2.0 damage.

So what you are saying is that because the dynamic of the weapon has changed it sucks now and is broken, very interesting. As I said above there is now more of a challenge to find the best way to build a weapon instead of just being handed something, using the same mods and making it godly. The system is more complex now and that does not translate into a broken weapon at all. 

I have yet too come across a weapon that I cannot make much better in melee 2.0 than what it was in the old system. Even the ceramic dagger, dual dagger, dual cleavers, dark sword are improved now as a result. Maybe you just haven't found the right setup on them yet.

I am not talking running tons of forma on a weapon to make it godly at all, obviously if you find a weapon you really enjoy you are going to spend time making it the way you want vs. doing it on every weapon. 

My belief is as a player, we are simply more challenged now to find the best way to mod a weapon and make it work in the game. I have not had any problems sitting down figuring out how to make a weapon useful at all, and I can make any weapon useful. Sure not all weapons wll be high level/end game type but so what it is not meant to be that way.

So what you are saying is that because the dynamic of the weapon has changed it sucks now and is broken, very interesting. As I said above there is now more of a challenge to find the best way to build a weapon instead of just being handed something, using the same mods and making it godly. The system is more complex now and that does not translate into a broken weapon at all. 

I have yet too come across a weapon that I cannot make much better in melee 2.0 than what it was in the old system. Even the ceramic dagger, dual dagger, dual cleavers, dark sword are improved now as a result. Maybe you just haven't found the right setup on them yet.

No they are broken... Let me put it this way. Just compare the stats of the new post 2.0 damage weapons to the pre 2.0 damage weapons. You can honestly see the Devs designed the new weapons with damage 2.0 in mind and it is crazy how good a lot these weapon are at utilizing damage 2.0 compared to the damage 1.0 weapons. I don't care how you look at it. What we have here is... neglect

I know the Devs have a lot on their table but I hope they go back and fix a lot of these broken weapons.

Edited by OrphanMaker

No they are broken... Let me put it this way. Just compare the stats of the new post 2.0 damage weapons to the pre 2.0 damage weapons. You can honestly see the Devs designed the new weapons with damage 2.0 in mind and it is crazy how good a lot these weapon are at utilizing damage 2.0 compared to the damage 1.0 weapons. I don't care how you look at it. What we have here is... neglect

I know the Devs have a lot on their table but I hope they go back and fix a lot of these broken weapons.

I don't see it at all. Sorry I have absolutely no problem with any weapon or building any weapon in the new damage system. Its called being challenged to create a build that works. Like I said and I stand behind it I have no problem at all with the system and see no weapon as bad because of the change. As a matter of fact I see many weapons which use to be useless fodder as pretty decent/good weapons for newer players to utilize and even seasoned players a chance to re-try some weapons long forgotten. 

These are my opinions and I am not here to argue the point since we will not end up in the same place on this. You voiced you thoughts and I am voicing mine. Let's agree to disagree it's just that simple.