The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If? The Warframe Anti-Hype Thread

Creamydessert

Now tenno are supposed to uphold the balance in the galaxy, wouldnt it make sense for us to balance out the hype with some anti-hype, or at least put a bunch of endangered pandas in front of the hype train so we feel bad for riding it.

Starting off an example: "goddamn player ships, now everytime i login i have to start staring off into space like my guy doesnt need to sleep or anything"

Edited by Creamydessert

Oh joy, a new tileset on Eris with the Infested. Except I can also play dark sectors... on the same tile set... vs infested... on the two best mission types for infested... with bonuses... whole entire new system entirely obsolete on launch day unless they put in a gimmick where I have to kill specific mobs to find beacons/coords/whatevers or something similar. GUESS WHAT'S PROBABLY HAPPENING?

itshappening.gif

Edited by VKhaun

we have to walk to the foundry now? and even then we still have to open the menu and click on it?

You can warp to anything in the ship just by clicking in the pause menu. You can think of the whole thing as a fancy menu with just one extra click if you don't like ships.

Anti-hype: Kubrows are glorified tamogatchi pets that add little to nothing to the game, and they're being added and stealing development resources while the game still has lots of bugs and problems with the core gameplay.

Seriously though. If we HAVE to login just to take care of the kubrows, I aint getting one. ATLEAST make them only go depressed/abandoned/hungry if you don't take give a S#&$ about them while playing a lot. DONT punish us by making them go depressed/abandoned/hungry when we are not ingame.

And then we have to wait for our kubrow to grow up to fight, and then he doesnt want to go on every mission with us?

"I'll eat your food, sleep and S#&$ in your ship, demand your attention, and let you take me for a walk, but you're crazy if you think I'll go on more than five missions a day."

So much time and effort put in for what is essentially a combination of tamogatchi and pokemon breeding.

And I will still be using my Carrier.

Great, new ship and UI. Meaning new bugs we get to wait for them to fix. Add them to the list.

Forum ship E-peen waving. My ship doesn't look ghetto anymore! Founders didn't get a special ship, wtf? Why did founders get a special ship? I Want one too!

Sword and Board was released! Now go farm the stance mod for it, with a 0.00001% ^(RNG* Tears) = Chance of drop rate. After waiting three days for the ClanTech to build it.

What I'd like to see now is the hype-train and the anti-hype-train crashing frontally into each other. Maybe then a new not-yet-seen-train will spawn off it, much like in particle physics.

Edited by MeduSalem