Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4Th Of July Event Speculation Megathread

ndantony

Except it makes no sense to anyone outside that nation.

It makes sense to those who have the same/similar celebrations. Still no reason to beat yourself on the chest because of that.

excuse for free stuff.

There is that, I suppose.

Other countries are not America.

Indeed, that is kind of the definition of "Country".

Exactly that's the day! But all jokes aside they did beat the British pretty hard thanks to some European support.

I suppose. How's that independence working out for you guys?

Being Canadian, and with everyone thinking game companies are American, you fools need to remember DE is in Canadian, not American.

Meaning we don't celebrate independence day here in Canada, but rather Victoria day on the 1st of July. 

Just be happy to get anything special if we actually do.

Well I can see it would be hard to replicate Brazil's flag with a color pallet.

And yes, most likely because rest of the world doesn't really care about it.

Likewise, the rest of the world doesn't really care about the 4th of July.

What if I told you that others countries are America because America is a continent?

What if I told you North America and South America are continents, but "America" is the abbreviation of The United States of America, which is a country?

Who cares, excuse for free stuff. We should probably think of a Fifa world cup event first though.

Everything except that, football just piss me off for 32 years, now that there's net television and gaming house, i don't wanna see, hear, even being told about any more soccer event, ever !!!

Thx in advance.

This thread went in a bad direction :-| everyone just relax and stop insulting each other DE has their reasons for choosing USA and France as a color palette

France has a palette?

Edited by TMHowler

This thread went in a bad direction :-| everyone just relax and stop insulting each other DE has their reasons for choosing USA and France as a color palette

Meh, I'm just stirring up debates for the hell of it. All in good fun, I assure you.

No insult each other MOAR!!! RAWR lol anyway yeah 4th of July is American independence day as people have said before, and to be fair America is a country and North America is the continent which includes Canada and Mexico.  

EDIT:  Also *ALL* Americans were originally immigrants, the true Americans would be Native Americans so yeah, but semantics so, I'll leave now >.>

Edited by Z3GR4M

So...say DE comes out with a color palette celebrating the fourth of July, then why is everyone complaining? Sure it may show some favoritism, but it's free colors that benefit everyone. Stop complaining about everything DE hasn't even done yet.

No insult each other MOAR!!! RAWR lol anyway yeah 4th of July is American independence day as people have said before, and to be fair America is a country and North America is the continent which includes Canada and Mexico.  

America is the entire continent (both north and south America or separate, depending on people's understanding)

United States of America is the actual country...

Being Canadian, and with everyone thinking game companies are American, you fools need to remember DE is in Canadian, not American.

Meaning we don't celebrate independence day here in Canada, but rather Victoria day on the 1st of July. 

Just be happy to get anything special if we actually do.

Who said U14 is this week? DE is a Canadian company. 4th of July is just another day in Canada isn't i?

wait... Is that hate I smell?????? UH MURICA FO Liiiiiiiiife! Get down or lay down.

guys, relax, seriously. I highly doubt anyone was genuinely insulting, or feeling insulted by anything that was posted. it was mildly funny at worst. hilarious in my opinion. 

No blow to the glory of America shall be commit with impunity. The US is like...the Nova + Rhino of the modern national powers.

Edited by PeripheralVisionary