Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Where Are The Cutscenes? The Cinematic Stuff?

Deidaku

Ever since the Tiny melee 2.0 teaser we haven't got any kind of cinematic trailer or lore animation.

( No lion king vor in the rebirth trailer doesn't count) 

Please DE team you guys are pretty good with animation we need moar. yeah i'll be patient but I have craving for lore  and those things !

We will be getting the old spaceship cutscenes back, however reworked which will be nice. Also,I am guessing (praying) that Vors prize tutorial quest will have cutscenes.

currently the tutorial has some great cutscenes, if you see the one where vor shocks excaliburbyou can see that he gathers some sort of gold orb. I am guessing that this has something to do with Vors prize and so I am hoping that the new tutorial will be riddled with cutwcenes as it would appear to be a more linear, quest style set of missions.

Would love to see more cutscenes.

Ever since the Tiny melee 2.0 teaser we haven't got any kind of cinematic trailer or lore animation.

( No lion king vor in the rebirth trailer doesn't count) 

Please DE team you guys are pretty good with animation we need moar. yeah i'll be patient but I have craving for lore  and those things !

Upvoting anything that demands more lore.

srsly.....

while those baked animation sequences we get once in a while are really cool - they take incredulous amounts of work, which is why they're so few and far between.

if you want a company that spends 100% of their time on CGI - try Square Enix. ;D

Edited by taiiat

while those baked animation sequences we get once in a while are really cool - they take incredulous amounts of work, which is why they're so few and far between.

if you want a company that spends 100% of their time on CGI - try Square Enix. ;D

Still, these CGI cutscenes, if and or when they are more fleshed out after many core gameplay mechanics issues are solved, would really draw players into the world, the feel, and the lore of Warframe. Story should come after essential gameplay, but story should really come.