The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

It seems someone have seen the potential of warframe, and they want it all.

If this is remotely true, I felt a sadness inside me, I felt a word I cannot even speak of. A word from DE would be a better approach. Instead of waiting ti'll they have done business and on the last day of DE in charge, new thread comes "We are sorry to say this to our people, our friends. But we are leaving you" I dont want that. They cant leave what they have not finished. And I only want them to finish what they started. Warframe is DE property. No others. They choose, hope they choose wisely. 

I see no upside to this, only the real end of warframe. This little piece of reading made me emotional. If it's true or not. For the better or worse. 

Let's just hope its a hoax :'D

No! No! you see PWE need time to move their boxes, whip supplies and chains so in the meantime DE will still be functioning sort've!

You see my plan is sound!

Yes, we can start by saying the void is perfect. In all its glory with RNG, resources and all.

I like many people will, from this point, cease all purchases of Platinum until Perfect World is no longer a threat to Digital Extreme's and Warframe.  It saddens me that hundreds of dollars willingly spent on a fabulous game and worthy Developer will be wasted.  I don't expect an answer from DE, but do hope for some transparancy on their part.

Edited by OvrTehBottm

I have already advised my clanmates and alliance members(around 3000 players) to stop buying platinum until DE's official response about this.

We are very familiar with PW's capability of turning awesome games into mindless money sinks. So it is better to stop paying for a would be money-sink game sooner than later. We will resume our normal platinum purchase when DE denies PW's investment or when we are made sure PW's involvement will not affect the future development of Warframe(might take a few month).

As clanmate/alliance-mate of Lyvshalker,  I agree to what he said. I will stop my platinum purchase until we ar  assured that PW's involvement won't adversely affect the game.

Edited by Eric_5

While I can enjoy playing Neverwinter currently as a duo game for me/fiance, its not easy due to all the P2W lockbox/gambling that seems to infest every part of the game. Warframe just isnt about that.

This news terrifies me.

DE have my trust right now, not many developers do. Good communication and even when they mess up, they tend to go "we messed up" and fix it. They are not perfect but they are *decent*.

Perfect World are just abusive. If DE decision makers have any control over this, I severly hope they pay attention to how much community support this will airlock.

Has someone of you looked at the stock of SUMPO FOOD HOLDINGS LIMITED ?

When I am reading that correctly,

1 stock of SFH LTD is worth 0.750 HKD = 0.096772 USD... 9 cents XD

http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/1089:HK

If someone has skills with reading this, be my guest.

Yes, lets all buy that sushi & meat-buns inc and make proposal to never touch DE!

Edited by Inquisitioner

Yes, we can start by saying the void is perfect. In all its glory with RNG, resources and all.

And also... The stalker is not hard enough! and needs to be buffed and appear with an 100% chance in every mission.

150% chance in Void Defense and he has to spawn right next to the Cryopod!

You see. Ingenious!

It seems someone have seen the potential of warframe, and they want it all.

If this is remotely true, I felt a sadness inside me, I felt a word I cannot even speak of. A word from DE would be a better approach. Instead of waiting ti'll they have done business and on the last day of DE in charge, new thread comes "We are sorry to say this to our people, our friends. But we are leaving you" I dont want that. They cant leave what they have not finished. And I only want them to finish what they started. Warframe is DE property. No others. They choose, hope they choose wisely. 

I see no upside to this, only the real end of warframe. This little piece of reading made me emotional. If it's true or not. For the better or worse. 

Let's just hope its a hoax :'D

You know that DE is protected by 5 RNG Walls. So, yeah.... Have fun PW.

All of the "sources" are website I don't trust and have iffy credibility. Also they probably see the monster thread developing and are in a meeting now talking about it either to:

A (and most likely) Figure out who posted it since it not true or

B preparing to give the bad news.

Here's hoping.

Has someone of you looked at the stock of SUMPO FOOD HOLDINGS LIMITED ?

When I am reading that correctly,

1 stock of SFH LTD is worth 0.750 HKD = 0.096772 USD... 9 cents XD

http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/1089:HK

If someone has skills with reading this, be my guest.

WOAH WAIT... i have a genious plan

IF perfect world buys out DE, WE BUY OUT THEM(thats going to be like what, three fifty?