Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

Wow, didn't know PE owned Blacklight, as I've just bought a PS4 I tried and dumped Blacklight Retribution due to the emphasis on P2W and difficulty in obtaining any item.

But I have played Warframe on PC and PS4 more than any other game and I would hate to dump it and forget it like Blacklight :(

But as a fan, I will respect DE's choice and give them the benefit of the doubt that all will turn out well

Can someone compile a page summing up how imperfect perfect world is? I don't think some people actually understand how bad they are, and might need a page with a lot of informed examples.

To quote myself:

RaiderZ

Everyone, and I mean, EVERYONE I KNEW, was into it. It was like someone invented underwear for the first time. It was amazing, it was like a Monster Hunter MMO. It. Got. Hype.

Know what happened to it?

It didn't get any major updates, for like, over HALF A YEAR.

The game is dead. It is literately a ghost town. The game came out with a BRAND NEW, KICK @$$ CLASS, THAT EVERYONE WAS WAITING FOR.

I go on, try it for 5 minutes (after the over 1 year wait it made us wait, for no reason, and little to no updates). I saw like... 7 people. In the newbie area.

Seven. 7. S3V3N. PEOPLE. ON A MAJOR UPDATE.

PWE has litteritly killed games.

If a major update happens, and the place isn't filled with people. The game is officially dead.

Edit: This is the one and only example you need people. It happens to pretty much everythign that company touches.

In fact. I wouldn't be surprised if they kill games on purpose. Kill games so that people have no where else to go but play other games/

Edited by Shuuro

If this is confirmed by DE in any form i dont care if they offer everyone 50k plat. I'm uninstalling the game and making sure i get my third infraction on these forums i will be done with this game for good. There is nothing that will be able to bring me back including PWE selling the game and removing all connections to it.

Only a flat out statement by DE that this will not and will NEVER happen is going to keep me around at this point. This is happening on my goddamned birthday. And you know what. Because of how S#&$ty my recent previous ones have gone i should have seen something like this bullS#&$ coming because NOTHING decent seems to happen on my birthday anymore it @(*()$ makes me want to go play in traffic over on I-78!

happy birthday :(

wcnnICQ.png

Rhino Hug.

I'm waiting until we actually have an official word before passing any sort of judgment.

Agreed. The Announcement only shows that a company has expressed interest in making a purchase, and hasn't yet been unequivocally rebuffed.

Agreed. The Announcement only shows that a company has expressed interest in making a purchase, and hasn't yet been unequivocally rebuffed.

The mere announcement that a (pretty bad) Asian gaming company expressed interest in acquiring DE(L) and its assets does send dread down player's spines, especially with Perfect World Ltd.'s track record with games. 

How is he supposed to save us? He's Corpus. He'd be for the deal in the name of profit, no matter if it would be the end of the franchise as we know it.

Shows you HOW desperate he is about needing someone to save the day, doesn't it? ;)

Edited by Inquisitioner

More like

Lol that's creepy I was just wtaching the samg song when you posted it

Here you guys its a sing along song for you all!

I open my eyes

I try to see but I'm blinded by the white light

I can't remember how

I can't remember why

I'm lying here tonight

And I can't stand the pain

And I can't make it go away

No I can't stand the pain

How could this happen to me

I made my mistakes

I've got no where to run

The night goes on