The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

*FacePalm* Look, I got this info from Letter13, who I'm sure did his research before posting. The company with the majority is on top. Let's just hope that's still DE.

Well you shouldn't assume that com mods know everything.

One of the biggest issues is that DE, the higher ups or the Warframe dev group, knowing that this happened/was happening should have had a canned message to send out when the consumer base went predictably crazy. The fact that no one in DE was prepared to respond immediately to this occurrence speaks volumes about what is going on, either ignorance or willful negligence, of this even showing up on peoples radar.

Just saying from a marketing/messaging perspective.

DE не сходите сумма зачем вам продавать warframe,Это идеальная игра  эта самая лучшая онлайн игра в мире.Сейчас Pw купят вас и будут диктовать вам свои условия.Я верю что игра может развиваться.Помню тока когда играл на ЗБТ тесте да ига была как томогочи.а щас вы быстро развиваетесь и теперь это игра просто шедевр.Не дайте им выкупить вас не слушайте PW.Развивате дальше игру и в скором  у вас будет все прекрасно и вы сами сожмите купить PW их ню компанию  так что не подовайтесь им))

They think to wait until people calm down to make their anouncement. But they think people will not thell "F*** you" when they say "we sold to PWE"

I will be one of the first ones to say it when they make the statement

If I remember correctly I read a long time ago that DE was looking for a way to expand on the asian market, maybe that's the goal of this deal, so that PWE gets the rights to distribute Warframe in Asia (except Japan of course).

i didnt say that they'll make new content or fix existing content as they see fit they will just help DE with simple work that dosent involve inventing new things like performancefixing bug fixing programming scripts sound effects ...etc soits just like getting new personal but they come with a money- boost :3

I can assure you as an old player of several PWE games that they never improve anything besides their half &#! attempts to take your money. They are truly the epitome of the PTW Plague. I am truly saddened by this news, i have played this game for many years contrary to my profile since they had the skill trees *shudders* and it truly saddens me to see such a talented group of people bought out by this sleazy company. 

Alright, let's get this really really laser-vector hitscan straight: Corporate DE making the decisions is not Studio DE that develops the game. They are not the same. Steve is not making the decision. Rebecca is not making the decision. Skree is making the decision but not as Skree but rather through advanced modification of the Technocyte virus to permanently crash PW and PWE. cDE =/= sDE

but they're going to end up going along with it cuz they're  people who  need money at the end of the day.