The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

Then tenno, our greatest adversary has shown their face.

We need to fight back and now is the moment we point our Skana's.

If our voice is needed to be heard, DE, then let us speak.

We will petition, we will riot, we will boycott. What ever is necessary to make sure this deal does not go through.

We will stand as one, and as Tenno.

Remember, brothers and sisters.

Ninjas Play Free.

Sharpen your Skanas and level the sights of your Latos, Tenno.

Holy crap. Go to sleep and come back to see 250 pages of explosive Perfect worlds fighting, a collective effort to stop this from happening.

And here I thought this community was crap.

Whether or not PW take over, they get to fully know that the best community ever is fighting against tyranny. Here's to DE coming in and refusing the crap out of all of this garbage about PWE!

tumblr_m06esri31T1r5jtugo1_400.jpg

Well, it was a good run. 

If this is legit then I don't care how much money I've spent on Warframe up to this point - I'm leaving it to crash and burn. That publisher does nothing but pollute the games they own with horrible business practices and the most obnoxious gambling systems I have EVER seen in "free to play" games. 

I can't even express how frustrated I am right now.

Oh and in before management reply, "Nothing about Warframe will be changing" 

*Two years later* (Gets spammed messages about "xXsepyrothXx used a corpus key and obtained [uSELESS ITEM]!")

Why must PWE insist on poisoning all the free to play games it touches? Seriously hate that publisher.

Edited by DavidSPD

Somebody start a kick starter to buy black market nuclear weapons so we can nuke PW.

The Grey Market is the place to go if you want that sort of thing. It's a little risky, obviously, and it requires a certain knowledge of the non-indexed web. Scary place; I wouldn't recommend it.

Even if this is just a way for DE to make money, in that they'll keep the majority of stock shares so they still have say what goes and what doesn't?

I still would MUCH prefer PW/PWE to have NOTHING to do with this game. Even if just a smidge. They're cancer, industry form.

Well, it was a good run. 

Guess this is the end of this awesome train.

Oh and in before management reply, "Nothing about Warframe will be changing" 

*Two years later* (Gets spammed messages about "xXSephirothXx used a corpus key and obtained [uSELESS ITEM]!)

OH GOD

Then hopefully her mirth is worth the backlash panic like this causes in playerbases, cos letting it fester is going to cost the game players. 

Figure it like a gunshot wound, ok? If you let it go, gangrene sets in, you lose a limb. Treating it sooner reduces the damage to it's bare minimum. DE is letting this one go, and an acquisition by PW ain't exactly a small caliber round in a nonvital place.

Well maybe the silence is because they're working on U14 or they just don't know how to respond.

Nah, DE just suck at communicating with their playerbase when sh*tstorms happen.

They always clam up and wait, I've seen it happen time and time again.

Almost every time the reality wasn't what we expected (aka the worst)

And EVERY TIME the sh*tstorm could've been avoided with a single post.

ONCE, only ONCE did I see DE avoid a massive nuclear flamewar by actually communicating. It was about a XP sharing change that wasn't implemented because everybody said it was a bad, bad, BAD idea. ONCE.

So no, there's no malice in DE's silence, they just suck at PR.

The Breeding Grounds statement only took a few hours.

Even if this is just a way for DE to make money, in that they'll keep the majority of stock shares so they still have say what goes and what doesn't?

I still would MUCH prefer PW/PWE to have NOTHING to do with this game. Even if just a smidge. They're cancer, industry form.

they are death

Watch from 24:42 to 25:23.

That is what crushes my soul. They always talked about straying away from the corporate business men trying to twist and turn their game into something they didn't want. That's why they broke away from publishers, because they ruined Dark Sector. But DE broke away from them and recreated their vision, and named it Warframe.

This video was celebrating their 20th Year Anniversary since December 19th, 1993. In it, Sheldon even talks about how the next 20 years will be a great one for Digital Extremes. The way I see it, Warframe, and Digital Extremes too, won't even last another year.

Edited by Stefanovich

Nope, I swear. 

If what I understood is correct.

Is it under PWE, too?

Rusty Hearts is the end product of a game under PWE.

I was astounded by the coincidental pun.

Are...are you an oracle?

Other people have suggested that we the Warframe community shouldn't log in until we get a response from DE. That sounds good to me.....I just wonder when Rebecca responds will she get a bunch of up votes like she always does?