Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

I still feel that Rebecca and the others we know and love are fighting for us against the execs who're trying to make this happen. I cannot see Scott, Steve, and the gang deciding that their dream of a douchey-corporation-free game is worth giving up on to hand Warframe over to PW. 

The fact Rebecca said she's waiting for info makes me feel that perhaps they weren't informed of this potential merger and are likely fearful for their jobs as well as the game they've worked so damn hard on. This assumes a good chunk of the dev team doesn't just say "I'm not working on a game for those worthless pigs" and walk out. I hope they don't walk, because then PW could get horrible staffers to replace them...but I think Rebecca and Company are fighting for us and the game.

I really hope this is true...

So that is it.... Warframe is officially dead... It now has become a Korean Grinder... Before it was a "borderline" Korean Grinder but now you've graduated to the full deal...

"You blew it up! God damn you. God damn you all to hell!" - Charlton Heston

I still feel that Rebecca and the others we know and love are fighting for us against the execs who're trying to make this happen. I cannot see Scott, Steve, and the gang deciding that their dream of a douchey-corporation-free game is worth giving up on to hand Warframe over to PW. 

The fact Rebecca said she's waiting for info makes me feel that perhaps they weren't informed of this potential merger and are likely fearful for their jobs as well as the game they've worked so damn hard on. This assumes a good chunk of the dev team doesn't just say "I'm not working on a game for those worthless pigs" and walk out. I hope they don't walk, because then PW could get horrible staffers to replace them...but I think Rebecca and Company are fighting for us and the game.

Rebecca here, I am fighting for each and every one of you to my dying breath. However just in case anything happens now would be a good time to remind you all that buying plat helps us at Digital Entertainment, we trust you community. You're truly a bunch of good goys :)

1386736053934.jpg

The second this goes through (if it does) il be expecting a full refund on all my plats (If DE is willing, nicest company i know) and a deletion of my account, i don't want PW's scummy hands anywhere near my gaming experiences.

Edited by MLPDiamondHeart

this is all fake, google Sumpo Food Holdings, they are a food company dealing with meat and such. why you think it says food in the name for crying out loud. this is something fake made to mess with people.

then it should have been officially debunked almost asap.......but here we are, waiting.

Edited by Methanoid

this is all fake, google Sumpo Food Holdings, they are a food company dealing with meat and such. why you think it says food in the name for crying out loud. this is something fake made to mess with people.

It is announced on the Sumpo Food Ltd. website itself, so the news probably has some validity. 

No, it's not fake.

So that is it.... Warframe is officially dead... It now has become a Korean Grinder... Before it was a "borderline" Korean Grinder but now you've graduated to the full deal...

"You blew it up! God damn you. God damn you all to hell!" - Charlton Heston

Worse... It's going to be a chinese.....a chinese.... omfg a chinese whatever. Maybe we can't even call it a game anymore.

Sumpo Food Holdings is PW's largest investor, that's why they're involved.