Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Playstation And Pc Merger.

Augmenatus

im getting a PS4 in september . I might switch for better performance, I tried warframe for PS4 And I really hate the controller scheme it was hard to use and wasnt versatile. On PC I can maneuver like a pro. 

I also use to be a console player so a controller is something im use to. But I feel like this game will require a challenge to get use to.

At least he's a PS4 player having a reasonable discussion, and not *@##$ing about exclusives and late updates like 80% of the PS4 players on this forum?

I do not care about exclusives. 

I prefer late updates as it means the PC crowd do all the testing and find all the things that are fixed before I see them. 

This is not a reasonable discussion. It is more of the same; PC gamers trying to prove to themselves and anyone else that PC gaming is the only way that you should game. Whether anyone cares about their opinion of PC gaming or not. 

The PC folks can have their religion if it suits them so. 

So why didn't you just say this in the first place instead of letting someone provide facts, instead of an opinion, that may or may not be factual because I really don't care to read through everything you two have been arguing about and figure if anything Squirmy has been saying is a fact or not. 

It was stated in the first place.

Facts... didnt see any, but admittedly I did not read the whole of the posts.  

I just dont want you to respond to me at all in regards to PC vs Console. 

I do believe that has been made pretty clear, yeah? 

There really is no point in directing any conversation toward me at all. I am not interested in the conversation and have proved the point I expressed. 

I do not care in the least what platform any gamer on the planet chooses. But damn if every PC gamer doesnt have drivel to spew forth if I dont want to play on a PC anymore. 

So instead of just not caring as you should do, you do what every PC gamer does... try and show me the error in my ways. Even when it has been expressed that your opinions are unwanted. 

Want to continue to comment on my posts or have you seen your futility?

Welcome to a public online forum - where if you post you instantly have said to every individual that can visit and interact with the forum "Hi everyone, I'm going to post something on this here forum and willingly give the right to anyone and everyone who wants to respond to it to do so." Don't want interaction? Don't post. Don't want a discussion? Don't reply. It's very simple. People are going to respond to you whether you like it or not. If that's not what you're after - you shouldn't have posted or replied in the first place. 

It was stated in the first place.

Facts... didnt see any, but admittedly I did not read the whole of the posts.  

It wasn't, actually, although you probably did antagonize a few with the religious zealotry comment. 

Surprised no one went after you for that one, usually everyone hate being compared to the Westboro baptists. 

Probably more than being compared to hitler. 

Welcome to a public online forum - where if you post you instantly have said to every individual that can visit and interact with the forum "Hi everyone, I'm going to post something on this here forum and willingly give the right to anyone and everyone who wants to respond to it to do so." Don't want interaction? Don't post. Don't want a discussion? Don't reply. It's very simple. People are going to respond to you whether you like it or not. If that's not what you're after - you shouldn't have posted or replied in the first place. 

I have seen the light. Please, type all the reasons why PC is better.The longer the better! I eagerly anticipate to read all about YOUR religion. 

And since they are facts, I would like all of those fact documented and cited in accordance to any debate rules you see fit.

Thanks in advance!

I do not care about exclusives. 

I prefer late updates as it means the PC crowd do all the testing and find all the things that are fixed before I see them. 

This is not a reasonable discussion. It is more of the same; PC gamers trying to prove to themselves and anyone else that PC gaming is the only way that you should game. Whether anyone cares about their opinion of PC gaming or not. 

The PC folks can have their religion if it suits them so. 

I am not only surprised at your hateful attitude but also perplexed by your stereotyping of PC gamers

Edited by vaugahn

I am not only surprised at your hateful attitude but also perplexed by your stereotyping of PC gamers

Hateful attitude? As if a video game and how it is played could even cause such feelings...

Nothing to be perplexed about. I have never once read or heard a lecture from a Console gamer to a PC gamer about why they should be playing on a console. Oh but the inverse is certainly true... Each and every time, from my own experience, it has never been warranted, requested, or wanted. 

I dont know why PC folk care so much what other anonymous persons play their games on. 

Edited by (PS4)Count_Dante

I have seen the light. Please, type all the reasons why PC is better.The longer the better! I eagerly anticipate to read all about YOUR religion. 

And since they are facts, I would like all of those fact documented and cited in accordance to any debate rules you see fit.

Thanks in advance!

You're literally delusional.

Please find where I said or even implied that PC, community or system, is better than PS4. I never even touched the subject. I'll save you some time, here are the following posts I have posted in the entirety of this thread.

The irony in this post is painful

Side effects may include:

Hasty generalizations

Narrow minded outlooks

Hypocritical opinions

Thank goodness most, or at least a decent portion of the PS4 community isn't as polarized and obtuse as you - otherwise they'd be little hope for much of anything. Having the sense to not blanket self-propagated stereotypes across an inordinately large group of individuals is what most would call an important attribute.  

Welcome to a public online forum - where if you post you instantly have said to every individual that can visit and interact with the forum "Hi everyone, I'm going to post something on this here forum and willingly give the right to anyone and everyone who wants to respond to it to do so." Don't want interaction? Don't post. Don't want a discussion? Don't reply. It's very simple. People are going to respond to you whether you like it or not. If that's not what you're after - you shouldn't have posted or replied in the first place. 

Hateful attitude? As if a video game and how it is played could even cause such feelings...

Nothing to be perplexed about. I have never once read or heard a lecture from a Console gamer to a PC gamer about why they should be playing on a console. Each and every time, from my own experience, it has never been warranted, requested, or wanted. 

I dont know why PC folk care so much what other anonymous persons play their games on. 

We don't. I'd say on average PC gamers are more involved with the hardware of their system than console gamers, and as such are more likely to talk about it. As for the "never once heard a lecture from a console gamer to a PC gamer", I'm afraid that's more you personally having never heard any of that than console gamers not doing that; telling a console gamer you play PC is pretty much guaranteed to provoke an massive tirade about how elitist and horrible PC gamers are, as your posts here continue to show. 

Nothing to be perplexed about. I have never once read or heard a lecture from a Console gamer to a PC gamer about why they should be playing on a console. Oh but the inverse is certainly true... Each and every time, from my own experience, it has never been warranted, requested, or wanted. 

Go on youtube, console gamers give lectures all the time. And they're always filled with misinformation.

We don't. I'd say on average PC gamers are more involved with the hardware of their system than console gamers, and as such are more likely to talk about it. As for the "never once heard a lecture from a console gamer to a PC gamer", I'm afraid that's more you personally having never heard any of that than console gamers not doing that; telling a console gamer you play PC is pretty much guaranteed to provoke an massive tirade about how elitist and horrible PC gamers are, as your posts here continue to show. 

You and I then.. right here! We will start the healing!! Capulet vs Montague! Hatfield and McCoy! 

I, am a Console Gamer. And I, do not care what YOU game on in the least. Your reasons are your own and I will not pretend my opinions on the subject have any relevance what-so-ever so I will forever keep them to myself. 

You and I then.. right here! We will start the healing!! Capulet vs Montague! Hatfield and McCoy! 

I, am a Console Gamer. And I, do not care what YOU game on in the least. Your reasons are your own and I will not pretend my opinions on the subject have any relevance what-so-ever so I will forever keep them to myself. 

Good. Don't be an &#! and we should get along fine.

Stereotyping and comparing a specific group of people to blind religious zealots.

Seems pretty hateful to me. 

You have yet to experience hate if you see a comparison to Westboro Bapists and a sub-set of gamers, as a legitimate comparison and not one of jest and exaggeration. 

Is that what got the panties in a bunch? 

Well...guess we're not gonna be getting along then D:

Also wow so edgy how little you care

Nope.

When your a Jet your a Jet till the end...

How LITTLE I care is a surprise? I think you need some additional strife and turmoil in your every-days. You will see that where you play your games falls in right around with scraping dried skin from my feet, on the level of importance. 

Nope.

When your a Jet your a Jet till the end...

How LITTLE I care is a surprise? I think you need some additional strife and turmoil in your every-days. You will see that where you play your games falls in right around with scraping dried skin from my feet, on the level of importance. 

And see, that's the kind of attitude we're trying to avoid. I couldn't care less about your choice of system, as I've said before, but you continue to tell everyone how super-cool and unconcerned you are while carrying on an argument about the thing you supposedly don't care about.

And see, that's the kind of attitude we're trying to avoid. I couldn't care less about your choice of system, as I've said before, but you continue to tell everyone how super-cool and unconcerned you are while carrying on an argument about the thing you supposedly don't care about.

It is 1:30a and I am at working covering a night shift for a buddy... Check back in about 7 hours and see how many posts there will be from me. Watching these posts will curb my boredom for the next 15 minutes. 

I would never describe myself as "super-cool", even though that is true. 

So dance for me more, PC gamers! For about... 27 more minutes. Show me how elite and how much smarter you are! Because _I_ dont see how smart you are...