Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Melee Weapon Do You Want To See?

Aciaj613

"Then you understand my pain. Right now i've resorted to plotting, and scheming."

Plotting what?

"Your downfall, mortal"

Mortal? You understand that you can't exist without me, so you're just as mortal as i am...

"Have you tested it? Maybe it's completely opposite of that?"

I'm sure it's not...

"True story, I told my "owner" here to freeze the death in a fridge and he brought up a valid point that I would probably die too. sooo yeah your "owner" is probably correct about it"

"Then you understand my pain. Right now i've resorted to plotting, and scheming."

Plotting what?

"Your downfall, mortal"

Mortal? You understand that you can't exist without me, so you're just as mortal as i am...

"Have you tested it? Maybe it's completely opposite of that?"

I'm sure it's not...

A case of split personality. I like it.

Take both of them for a walk and get them to cooperate. Then you can be quite a well-rounded person (I have the same thing too, and making them cooperate in my head made me good in the mathematical/analytical and creative department [mostly filming]).

I'm still awaiting the day of the bruce-lee punch frame.

Would the frame be called: Legend?

"Har, har, har, you are horrible at the slightest amount of humor."

And you are incapable of the slightest amount of shut-the-hell-up. Besides: 

"True story, I told my "owner" here to freeze the death in a fridge and he brought up a valid point that I would probably die too. sooo yeah your "owner" is probably correct about it"

See? I win.

"That's what you think. I'm gonna find a way..."

Would the frame be called: Legend?

"Har, har, har, you are horrible at the slightest amount of humor."

And you are incapable of the slightest amount of shut-the-hell-up. Besides: 

See? I win.

"That's what you think. I'm gonna find a way..."

"Contact me when you find a way to do so."

I am a huge Bioschock fan...

During Bioshock 2 I did a drill only run, picked up some neat tricks with plasmids.

i myself enjoyed the rivet gun a lot... shoot the trip-wire rivets on a splicer and watch the show, as his mates and he himself dies in hilarious deaths...

I am a huge Bioschock fan...

During Bioshock 2 I did a drill only run, picked up some neat tricks with plasmids.

i myself enjoyed the rivet gun a lot... shoot the trip-wire rivets on a splicer and watch the show, as his mates and he himself dies in hilarious deaths...

You two make me jealous about all the games that can be played on a PC (which I cannot as my PC has gone a bit haywire and only allows me to play Warframe). 

The best I can do is play Wii games with a Wii Remote on my Macintosh (and Xenoblade Chronicles no less [excellent JRPG game though]). 

You two make me jealous about all the games that can be played on a PC (which I cannot as my PC has gone a bit haywire and only allows me to play Warframe). 

The best I can do is play Wii games with a Wii Remote on my Macintosh (and Xenoblade Chronicles no less [excellent JRPG game though]). 

For the record I played it on a PS3 :P

My laptop is 5 years old, and overheats like crazy... :D I had so many issues with bioshock series, due to that... It seemed to like to overheat right before save spots... :D

3 times... Though it was not as good strory-wise as Bioshock 1...

And well then there's Bioshock:Infinite  which was... Odd...

Bioshock 1 was fantastic for the story and gameplay.

Bioschok 2 I preferred gameplay over story.

Infinite I loved both in, it was so weird for me to play that though I won't lie.

Bioshock 1 was fantastic for the story and gameplay.

Bioschok 2 I preferred gameplay over story.

Infinite I loved both in, it was so weird for me to play that though I won't lie.

I liked Infinite because it was unique... + that first kill with the Sky-hook... Oh, man... so sweet...

For the 1st and the 2nd - yeah i felt the same way about them...

I liked Infinite because it was unique... + that first kill with the Sky-hook... Oh, man... so sweet...

For the 1st and the 2nd - yeah i felt the same way about them...

Very Unique indeed, though I was kinda bad in it compared to the first 2 just to due how weird it felt lol. It was kinda difficult

Very Unique indeed, though I was kinda bad in it compared to the first 2 just to due how weird it felt lol. It was kinda difficult

Speaking of games, I wonder if DE(L) would want to recreate Xenoblade Chronicle's Monado (or something along the lines like it)?

Weapon Idea - Sky-hook... :D just because... :D

M8. Have a yes and a waffle.

Speaking of sky hooks it was just fun to place on the gear that gave you an ice shield and just hop around it all day deflecting bullets.