The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Melee Weapon Do You Want To See?

Aciaj613

If we're talking throwing weapons like the glaive-types, there also needs to be a relatively logical way to get it back. I imagine something like a short javelin with a chain on it. That would look epic.

Ah Javilen has been mentioned in a few pages back, my ideas on how it would work and the creators have been put into it

Javelin itself has been mentioned several times, but was a javelin-on-a-chain suggested?

Not necessarily on a chain, but a returning javilen has been mentioned :) Chain would make it more fitting on the return end.

A morning star or a holy water sprinkler to combine puncture and impact damage. Why you would want to combine puncture and impact damage I don't know, unless you really hate MOAs.

Also they should have dual versions if possible. That'd look awkward. And hilarious.

Now you're talking!

You know, the Dual Cestras made me think of something. 

How about a melee weapon that doubles up as an industrial egg beater (once used for blending liquid metal, rebels soon found out it was good for blending and mincing enemy flesh)?

Lmao, Successor to the Serro.

Cryogenic core in the sword supercooling the sharp metal shell encasing it. Done. 

I'll call you up for the Sci-fi science of explaining impossible weapons.

"That's his way of saying he appreciates your help"

I think he got the point.

"Was just double checking"

I'm not an idiot...

"I dunno... you're setting yourself up here. Like that one time you thought we were out of po-"

Don't say it...