The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

4 Out Of 10 Suspicious Shipments Not Giving Rewards!

(PSN)SancticuS

Please fix and comment on this ASAP it's getting ridiculous!!!!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/258504-orokin-reactor-not-received-after-suspicious-shipments/

4 out of 10 missions bugged.....

Psoro ( Eris) 150k Got reward

Thon (Ceres) Argon Crystal Got reward

Marian (Earth) 10x R5 Core No reward (did 3 times, "account not updated")

Phithale (Sedna) 4x Orokin Cell Got reward

Cressida (Uranus) 175k Got reward

Monolith (Phobos) Orokin reactor No reward (mission finished normal and listed reward but not in inventory)

Mimas (Saturn) Cosmic Specter No reward (went to sleep but reported as same issue as previous mission)

Armaros (Europe) 300 oxium Got reward

Spear (Mars) Forma No reward (mission finished normal and listed reward but not in inventory)

Psoro ( Eris) 150k Got reward (1st mission over again)

Adrastea (Jupiter) Forma BP Got  reward

Edited by (PS4)SancticuS

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/258504-orokin-reactor-not-received-after-suspicious-shipments/

4 out of 9 missions bugged.....

Monolith (Phobos) Orokin reactor No reward (mission finished normal and listed reward but not in inventory)

Mimas (Saturn) Cosmic Specter No reward (went to sleep but reported as same issue as previous mission)

Spear (Mars) Forma No reward (mission finished normal and listed reward but not in inventory)

Ditto this for me.  Same exact alerts resulting in the same exact problems.

I was just getting ready to post this when I found this thread. I got the same results, pretty mad about not getting those Fusion Cores last night or that Forma this morning. Huge waste of my time, must have re-did the Fusion Core (x10) one about 4 times with no reward. Not gonna be spending any more money on this game, that's for sure.

So glad I found this thread. I'd posted in the general 13.7 thread, but my shipment reward results are the exact same as the OPs as well. Again, would love to hear from a dev as to how or if they plan to fix this. I realize the perils of PS4 update bundling, etc, and if there's a plan in place to fix this I won't really mind that much...but this IS kind of a major problem imho.

Similar thing, but when i went to check my formas after the Speare Mars and i find that i am missing all of my forma bps too.. I had about 7(yes i know ill get more than i can deal with bt for the moment im out oddly) Im good with not selling things i need though soidk what happened

Major edit, im blind as a bat, found my forma bps.

Edited by (PS4)DJxJDx

Mine... (thanks to OP)

Psoro ( Eris) 150k + Got reward

Thon (Ceres) Argon Crystal = haven't played that. Friend played and I think it was OK.

Marian (Earth) 10x Rare 5 Cores - No reward. Played multiple times, missed all the ingame loot too (mods and stuff) by the "progress not saved error"

Phithale (Sedna) 4x Orokin Cell = haven't played that

Cressida (Uranus) 175k = haven't played that

Monolith (Phobos) Orokin reactor - No reward. Mission finished successfully and the reward listed afterwards, but nowhere to be seen in my inventory.

Mimas (Saturn) Cosmic Specter - No reward. Same as above.

Armaros (Europe) 300 oxium + Got reward.

Spear (Mars) Forma - No reward. Same as reactor and specter earlier.

So played 6 missions and took only 2 rewards, missing 10 R5 cores, 1 Cosmic Specter, 1 Forma and 1 precious Orokin Reactor.

Any bets over the following Suspicious Shipments Alerts? :-)

[uPDATE]

Psoro ( Eris) 150k + Got reward (this is the second appearance of the same alert. I think the first time had a different name something like /lotus/language/etc)

Adrastea (Jupiter) Forma blueprint + Got reward

Acheron (Pluto) Orokin Reactor Blueprint + Got reward.

Edited by (PS4)Nek_Food

We're aware of the problem, and the dev team is working on it. Sorry for the bugs in those sweet loots. 

Much appreciated, Drew! I don't like coming here to b*tch about stuff as I know it's hard to get the content over to us on PS4, but I was really looking fwd to these shipments (extremely catalyst/reactor poor ;P) and I'm so relieved to get a word from you on the situation!

4 out of 9 missions bugged.....

Yeah, I got the exact same results.

Hello guys. I ve lost a few too.

Thanks everyone for posting quite a detailed account of the problem.

Drew, the missions are going to be put on rotation again once the problem is fixed?

Seems like they already have. They just started over from the 1st mission.

16:09 Psoro ( Eris) 150k Got Reward (actually 195k)

Looks like they will be starting from scratch