Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kadabura's Warframe Art Thread

Kadabura

I figured it's about time I started one of these :U I draw warframe related stuff few and far in between my normal work, but I thought it'd be nice to post them all and update it in one spot~

I'll put spoilers within spoilers if these get too image-heavy :>

Fan Art:

(more like fan sketches tbh a lot of this is going to be messy work)

snjbUW0.png

(Some helmetless ideas? I like the thought of the tenno being pretty much normal humans with some orokin gold bedazzles, however coming back from the void twisted some more than others into looking rather alien.)

3uiwS95.png

wuCPac9.png

W1TiV0o.png

Imagining a humanish???Ordis.

Contest Entries:

MSPaint  WarPaint entry

6JBJafm.png

Enemies of the Tenno Grineer entry

Z58NZSQ.png

7at15DI.png

(IM SO EXCITED TO SEE THIS GUY IN GAME YOU HAVE NO IDEA)

Codex Art Refresh entry

LZpu5SR.gif

(to be honest I'm not entirely happy with how that one came out so take this itty bitty WIP of it)

Edited by Kadabura
  • Like 1

Ahhh thank you everyone :> <3 There's probably definitely going to be a lot more Valkyr fan art in the future since she's my main~

Fabulous pink Excalibur

That's been his color scheme the entire time I've had him tbh I don't think I have the heart to ever change it haha

Ha! Please accept the most scribbliest of doodles to illustrate how this thread is probably going to end up considering the responses so far ---
8A69aRo.png
but really you guys are great, thank you :>

Ps if your grineer turns out to be an annoyance I will find you and kill you :D

*preemptively locks doors*

Ah seriously though I'm really really hoping the manic is going to be implemented in such a way that he's an uncommon target to spice up the missions and more fun than a grievance to the player...I'm not sure how big of a challenge it'd be to add in and code but I'm crossing my fingers so hard that they keep the detail that when the Manic pins you down, you can shoot him off quickly with your secondary and you won't have to rely on a teammate to "revive" you or he won't just spam knockdowns like how ancients can get...I know I saw those worries voiced in the reveal thread.

DEEPLY INHALES its out of my hands now though I can only hope for the best.

Edited by Kadabura

Ha! Please accept the most scribbliest of doodles to illustrate how this thread is probably going to end up considering the responses so far ---

8A69aRo.png

but really you guys are great, thank you :>

*preemptively locks doors*

Ah seriously though I'm really really hoping the manic is going to be implemented in such a way that he's an uncommon target to spice up the missions and more fun than a grievance to the player...I'm not sure how big of a challenge it'd be to add in and code but I'm crossing my fingers so hard that they keep the detail that when the Manic pins you down, you can shoot him off quickly with your secondary and you won't have to rely on a teammate to "revive" you or he won't just spam knockdowns like how ancients can get...I know I saw those worries voiced in the reveal thread.

DEEPLY INHALES its out of my hands now though I can only hope for the best.

i know how it feel excalibur...

• 2 weeks later...

I had a ton of fun with yesterday's U14 update and I gotta say Ordis' cheeky personality is awesome, and i decided to do a quick sketch or two of some human-like version of Ordis. But seriously whoever wrote his lines and voiced him deserves at least 3 gold stars. at least.

wuCPac9.png

W1TiV0o.png

Yeah, the only thing people pay less attention to than Banshee is Reverb Banshee lol

Also, we're the only ones ever to have made Reverb fanart, so highfive xD

Aw man Reverb is my favorite Banshee helmet too! No one else in my clan really wanted her so I took her and she's really not half bad! I'll mark it down to try and draw her more often haha~

• 7 months later...

I absolutely love the 'human-ish' Ordis it'd be cool if there were missions you could do with him in a body like this. Like he has some special thing that allows him to control this from afar so he can interact and help the operator, but still remain behind to control the Liset and keep it ready for any urgent extractions.

I dunno, Ordis is cool, so to me a more interact-able Ordis would be amazing. Even I simple addition to the messages would make me happy. Like say, they allow us an option to send Ordis a short simple message when he gets to feeling lonely.