The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Hell Brazil

baron1357

Calling it now, Brazil burns to the ground because of riots tonight.

Deutschland macht die Brasilianer dort Hündinnen es scheint, aber haben Sie etwas anderes erwartet? Deutschland für den Gewinn!
Edited by Sedant

This is what's awesome about Germany. They don't stop :D Usually a team would score one and go back to defend to make sure they win but Germany..they go SUPER SAIYAN

btw..the score after the match will be Germany 9001 - 0 Brazil..heh..you..you get it? no..okay..

i know i cant wait my entire family is so mad right  now im just hyping stuff up

This is what's awesome about Germany. They don't stop :D Usually a team would score one and go back to defend to make sure they win but Germany..they go SUPER SAIYAN

btw..the score after the match will be Germany 9001 - 0 Brazil..heh..you..you get it? no..okay..

The Germans don't go Super Saiyan, they clearly go Super Aryan meaning there hair is blonder and there eyes bluer!

Edited  by Sedant

THANK YOU GERMANY! <3 <3 <3

Im Brazilian and i was wanting Germany to win with a devastating score and it did!

Why? Becouse i didnt want the people to forgive the b!ch we have for president for spending 25 BILLION on stadiums that wont ever be used again, transport systems that dont work instead of using it with Health, Security and Scholols wich we realy needed.

The world Cup was bought by our President and Germany was the only country against Fifa and that didnt want in with the scheme!

I feel like the Force Ghost of Pele is sitting quietly atop one of the stadium floodlights, softly weeping...

Pele isnt dead to have a Ghost...

Edited by BiancaRoughfin

THANK YOU GERMANY! <3 <3 <3

Im Brazilian and i was wanting Germany to win with a devastating score and it did!

Why? Becouse i didnt want the people to forgive the b!ch we have for president for spending 25 BILLION on stadiums that wont ever be used again, transport systems that dont work instead of using it with Health, Security and Scholols wich we realy needed.

The world Cup was bought by our President and Germany was the only country against Fifa and that didnt want in with the scheme!

Pele isnt dead to have a Ghost...

Well he hasn't played since 1977 or something like that. Maybe it's actual, definitely-not-dead Pele in a costume. He's probably physically capable of doing that (yeah, totally).