Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Lost My Warframe , My Primary Weapon , My Secondary , And My Melee Due To The Zanuks Hunter

darkfly0213

Well, how ironic that a Rhino Prime is getting wrecked in Jupiter, well now its time to block all dem projectiles with your hands. Start Punching lazers and do a tatical Parkour Retreat. Im assuming you already tried the escape mission.

Edited by Incrodon

Wait, when did this get added o.O?

I have not met the Harvester for melenia so I would not know -.-

Its been that way for a long time I believe. I think it was added an update or two after zanuka was added (or came with the zanuka update, but it took awhile for people to find out).

Wait, when did this get added o.O?

I have not met the Harvester for melenia so I would not know -.-

You'd have to play Invasions on the grineer's side until you get marked, then play corpus missions until Zanuka shows up. When Zanuka shows up and you lose, you play the harvester mission. You show up in the shackles just like Mag from the Alad V trailer, only you manage to break out. You then use unarmed combat to get to your frame abilities, and then your weapons. Once you've gotten all of your gear back, you make your way to extraction and the mission ends. It's actually pretty fun, but it does require you to go through the entire process above to actually trigger it. I've only ever played it once because:

A) I never get marked by the harvester because I seldom do invasions

B) The Harvester mark is consumed as a regular Stalker appearance if you're not playing Corpus missions when it triggers

C) If/when Zanuka does show up, there's always the possibility that you/your team will immediately nuke him and you'll get Detron parts