The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Tentacles Are Bad For Your Performance (Pic Included)

BloodKitten

as title say, hydriod ultimate can cause fps drop, stuttering, freezes, it often happens when a dead body is being stratched all over the place for the duration of the power, i have lost a game because of it, and was hoping it could get fixed.

2gxqrv4.jpg

Edited by BloodHungryKitten

That is most probably because you are too close to the tentacles and/or facing them. Get some distance from them and the FPS should come back to normal.

it happens even if its in the distance, also i was not the host of that game session so its likely its loaded on his side causing fps drop for everyone (5fps when i normally get 60 *maybe more if monitor wasent capped*)

That is most probably because you are too close to the tentacles and/or facing them. Get some distance from them and the FPS should come back to normal.

I think one should much rather fix the problem instead of expecting players to change their playstyle because of performance drops.

it happens even if its in the distance, also i was not the host of that game session so its likely its loaded on his side causing fps drop for everyone (5fps when i normally get 60 *maybe more if monitor wasent capped*)

Yep, that is probable.

I think one should much rather fix the problem instead of expecting players to change their playstyle because of performance drops.

Agreed, but I was just giving a possible solution while DE fix it. You know, so to avoid being ok one second and misteriously dead the next by a ninja Ancient or something.