Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Duo's Of Doom!

Augmenatus

Warframe is teamwork.

You will always excel when paired with someone else. Some warframes are great solo, some need someone else to really shine.

When a Nekros is paired with a Nyx you get basically infinite absorb. Great combo.

Loki combined with other Lokis's, you get a race of uber beings, capable of world domination.

What are your favorite warframe combos? Why?

Any predictions as to who this new U14 warframe will pair well with?

notice me senpai!

explain this theory...

justify my "exaggeration"

You're saying that two loki's who are one of the weakest (in terms of stats) frames, can easily dominate the world (I'm assuming you're talking about present day earth) but using the same abilities (radial disarm and decoy)? 

What about tanks, jets, missiles and even nuclear weaponry that can devastate loki. 

You're saying that two loki's who are one of the weakest (in terms of stats) frames, can easily dominate the world (I'm assuming you're talking about present day earth) but using the same abilities (radial disarm and decoy)? 

What about tanks, jets, missiles and even nuclear weaponry that can devastate loki. 

You can't hit what you can't see, especially with no ranged weapons

You can't hit what you can't see, especially with no ranged weapons

So then Ash can do the same.

EDIT: Plus, ash can use blade storm to clear out an entire room in a matter of seconds.

Edited by TheErebus

Don't know if being sarcastic.

So then Ash can do the same.

EDIT: Plus, ash can use blade storm to clear out an entire room in a matter of seconds.

Yes he can... are you now agreeing?

radial disarm plus invis. noone has guns and they dont know who caused it. dead.

Ash, same thing but everyone still has guns. but oddly enough rooms of people randomly turn to mush.

and their eyes hurt from smoke screen moments before mush

Edited by Augmenatus

Don't know if being sarcastic.

No sarcasm. Or at least I don't think so…I didn't mean to put any sarcasm.

Darnit now I'm confused.

The 'no ranged weapons' is loki-exclusive, but to be honest, all Tenno would probably stand a decent chance at world domination

Let's keep in mind tenno work in groups of 4…I'm pretty sure nothing could stop them.

Nekky and Beroniffu. These two frames were made for each other. Heck, even their kits has part that resemble each other.

1 is almost copy paste.

and Health orb everywhere!

Might as well snuggle and stuffs while the Nekros does the desecrating on all the dead corpse from REckoning.

Yes he can... are you now agreeing?

radial disarm plus invis. noone has guns and they dont know who caused it. dead.

Ash, same thing but everyone still has guns. but oddly enough rooms of people randomly turn to mush.

Ignore what I say, I'm really saying this stuff because I dislike it when people idolize Loki as a god among war frames (a little pet peeve).