Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So...machete Bp...

Octoknightx

OMFG! I WANT CONSISTENCY! I am not some whiner that WANTS a slot or catalyst. I just want consistency. DE can't just suddenly give us a BLUEPRINT for a HORRIBLE outdated weapon when every weapon they give us is already made and has a catalyst. It's just not right. DE needs to just get their consistency checked out. Idk what they were thinking. Of course this could be a business thing and they want you to buy a catalyst and slot yourself. But why now? Consistency....

You have stated multiple times that "I want consistency" (which is really just a free slot and potato). I think we all get it now.

Stop acting like an entitled child.

I am disappointed because this is so underwhelming. 

Why did they bother removing it in the first place? 

They have added more weapons in its place anyway. Are we going to remove other old weapons? 

Why give us this instead of something interesting like snipertron? 

I have thoroughly lost interest in the DE vault if it is only going to return the silly weapons they hid away for no discernible reason but as an emergency patch release when they need more time. 

Before people ask why am I complaining about something that was free? Well I already and levelled my machete before retirement. Why do I need another recipe?

Edited by MDRLOz

They have added more weapons in its place anyway. Are we going to remove other old weapons? 

Why give us this instead of something interesting like snipertron? 

I have thoroughly lost interest in the DE vault if it is only going to return the silly weapons they hid away for no discernible reason but as an emergency patch release when they need more time. 

Before people ask why am I complaining about something that was free? Well I already and levelled my machete before retirement. Why do I need another recipe?

Well I never had a chance with and neither did a lot of players, so go polish your excalibur prime in silence old man. Teehee I say!!!

Well I never had a chance with and neither did a lot of players, so go polish your excalibur prime in silence old man. Teehee I say!!!

Oh I will... You... you... young whippersnapper.... mmmm *grumble* 

Back in my day.....  *Grumble* Young'ens had respect *Grumble* 

Mmmmm.... With their stations of play and the boxes with the X's in them... or somethin...

In my day we did not have fancy names... Made do with a Skana and Mk1 Braton... And we liked it. 

You guys do realize that this isn't ACTUALLY about opening the vault, right?

They had planned for U14 to hit this week, that couldn;t happen, they are in heavy crunch mode to try and get it out next week. They wound up not having the resources for a proper Tenno reinforcements this week. So rather than nothing at all, they figured "Hey, let's throw a retired weapon out to some people who may not have it".

They can still buff it later, there ARE people who missed it, nothing negative happens to those of us who already have it. On top of it all DE gets to continue focusing more on U14, which I hope we can all agree is far more important than a Hotfix/reinforcement. 

>Consistency
>CONSISTENCY
>Repeatedly calling people who are calling your bs "idiots"
>CONSISTENCYCONSISTENCE
>DE CATER TO MY OCD

Get a prescription already.

Edited by 43Emprah

They had planned for U14 to hit this week, that couldn;t happen, they are in heavy crunch mode to try and get it out next week. They wound up not having the resources for a proper Tenno reinforcements this week. So rather than nothing at all, they figured "Hey, let's throw a retired weapon out to some people who may not have it".

They can still buff it later, there ARE people who missed it, nothing negative happens to those of us who already have it. On top of it all DE gets to continue focusing more on U14, which I hope we can all agree is far more important than a Hotfix/reinforcement. 

>Consistency

>CONSISTENCY

>CONSISTENCYCONSISTENCE

>DE CATER TO MY OCD

HEY! You take your logic and get out of here! There's no room for such a thing here! :p

>Consistency

>CONSISTENCY

>CONSISTENCYCONSISTENCE

>DE CATER TO MY OCD

This is about the free slot/catalyst. Did you miss that?

I'm pretty sure it was because it was a crap weapon that they didn't feel like balancing. They removed a few other weapons, like the Gorgon, along with it.

It feels like either a lazy or a last second decision, if anything. They've consistently been doing SOMETHING every patch, but this feels like a hotfix and a last second consolation prize due to a new weapon release not panning out. They also happened to choose to temporarily rerelease one of the worst melee weapons in the game.

It's not so much the weapon itself that is the issue it's the way it attacks. This really is what hurts damage output. The swings are cool to look at but the damage they deliver is awkward and inefficient at best. Sundering Weave doesn't really help it that much, you're probably better off putting that stance on a Prova or Prova Vandal IMO. (which still isn't great but works better than the machete with it at least IMO.)

On another note, I'm still hoping DE lets us trade retired weapons. I have over 20 each of the 4 previously retired weapons. (and no I'm not counting Snipetron because I missed out on that one. =( )

It's not so much the weapon itself that is the issue it's the way it attacks. This really is what hurts damage output. The swings are cool to look at but the damage they deliver is awkward and inefficient at best. Sundering Weave doesn't really help it that much, you're probably better off putting that stance on a Prova or Prova Vandal IMO. (which still isn't great but works better than the machete with it at least IMO.)

On another note, I'm still hoping DE lets us trade retired weapons. I have over 20 each of the 4 previously retired weapons. (and no I'm not counting Snipetron because I missed out on that one. =( )

So you can become Mr. Moneybags or Daddy Warbucks?