Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So...machete Bp...

Octoknightx

People complain if it's removed, and people complain if it comes back too? Wtf is wrong with people XD

People complain if it's removed,

>Complained because there was and still is no real reason for it's removal. People asked for buffs and/or reskin + buff.....no real explanation except for "they are retired, doesn't fit WF's vision (artistically) ...ironically it was probably better before melee 2.0 but that's another story and hard to prove right now

Anyway let's just say they removed the weapon (plus others) because it's outdated and they wanted to clean up and finesse the market. Ok they removed them. So can you tell me what has changed with the Market since then? Prices changed? Nope. More market weapons? Nope. Just a couple. Prices changed again? Nope. So from Megan's comment, what actions did they take after removing these weapons? Mind you they just said they have no plans to change the market.........at all (last live stream.)

Derp after Derp

people complain if it comes back too?

>Well back to the original comment...they removed stuff because it didn't fit Warframe..outclassed....old w/e you want to paint it as. So instead of potentially presenting these retired weapons with buffs and/or re-skins...you just...."remove them from the vault" ....its absolutely derp to the highest degree.....this just tells us the retired weapons won't receive any buffs or re-skins....so if this was the master plan (instead of a im out of ideas for right now, lets release something we took away so we can just finish up u13) Why were they removed in the first place?  

Confusion leads to more confusion when the initial cause of the action was never clear to begin with.

If I'm wrong, have at me. Or just say "Be mad at free stuff"  

I really hate to blow things out of proportion...I really do....but please don't pretend the player base is crazy when some DE decisions don't make sense from the start.........

I do appreciate the new Machete combos...they are ok....not really Machete like but they'll work

Edited by Ishki88

Traslation

I dont want to pay for weapon slots

Give me one for free DE

No you idiot. I just said that was another good thing about getting an already built weapon. My point was why NOT gives us an already made Machete with a catalyst installed.

When melee 2.0 came out, they buffed all the melee weapons in the game except the machete presumably because it was discontinued and forgotten about.

The machete is now being handed out like candy and still has not been buffed. It is worse than Skana therefore is still the worst melee weapon in the game.

I will enjoy however the fact that I can finally complete its codex entry and use it for mastery rank fodder.

No you idiot. I just said that was another good thing about getting an already built weapon. My point was why NOT gives us an already made Machete with a catalyst installed.

Translation

Give me a free catalyzed weapon so i dont have to spend materials and wait 12 hours DE

Translation

Give me a free catalyzed weapon so i dont have to spend materials and wait 12 hours DE

No you idiot. I just want them to TRY! Why would they even release this weapon without updating it. The LEAST they could've done is give us the Machete already built with a catalyst just like EVERY OTHER FREE WEAPON! Come on DE...consistency.

No you idiot. I just want them to TRY! Why would they even release this weapon without updating it. The LEAST they could've done is give us the Machete already built with a catalyst just like EVERY OTHER FREE WEAPON! Come on DE...consistency.

Self entitled seems appropriate

Self entitled seems appropriate

CONSISTENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is all I want. DE has horrible consistency. Just come on. Every weapon they gave is already made. I don't see the problem with just giving as a Machete that is already made. I am not asking for anything special. Just...COME ON! No catalyst and we have to build it so there goes a slot for the worst thing ever. Just make it like event weapons or like when we got Dex Furis. They are already made with a catalyst. I am not asking for free slots(even though they are nice) I am not asking for anything huge here. Just consistency.

CONSISTENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is all I want. DE has horrible consistency. Just come on. Every weapon they gave is already made. I don't see the problem with just giving as a Machete that is already made. I am not asking for anything special. Just...COME ON! No catalyst and we have to build it so there goes a slot for the worst thing ever. Just make it like event weapons or like when we got Dex Furis. They are already made with a catalyst. I am not asking for free slots(even though they are nice) I am not asking for anything huge here. Just consistency.

So...a free slot and catalyst? Because that's what it sounds like. Just be happy you got a free blueprint and move on.

Really though it isnt much of an issue i think

So...a free slot and catalyst? Because that's what it sounds like. Just be happy you got a free blueprint and move on.

OMFG! I WANT CONSISTENCY! I am not some whiner that WANTS a slot or catalyst. I just want consistency. DE can't just suddenly give us a BLUEPRINT for a HORRIBLE outdated weapon when every weapon they give us is already made and has a catalyst. It's just not right. DE needs to just get their consistency checked out. Idk what they were thinking. Of course this could be a business thing and they want you to buy a catalyst and slot yourself. But why now? Consistency....

OMFG! I WANT CONSISTENCY! I am not some whiner that WANTS a slot or catalyst. I just want consistency. DE can't just suddenly give us a BLUEPRINT for a HORRIBLE outdated weapon when every weapon they give us is already made and has a catalyst. It's just not right. DE needs to just get their consistency checked out. Idk what they were thinking. Of course this could be a business thing and they want you to buy a catalyst and slot yourself. But why now? Consistency....

No, it really sounds like you just want a catalyst. This wasn't an anniversary gift like dex furis, or an event weapon, so no extras. Consider it lucky we got it free and it wasn't just put into log-in rewards.

'the vault"

I like to prefer to it as the "We are to busy to make new weapons lets reward players with a no longer available weapons" I see it as a small apology for not coming out with an update, and some players with enjoy it more than others. But most people are not gaining or losing  anything and have no reason to complain in the first place.. 

As already mentioned in this thread, it is consistent with the Snipetron Blueprint which was an event reward.  They also gave out Brakk Blueprints to those who supported Corpus in Gradivus.  Only the Grineer allies got the built Brakk with slot & catalyst.  Obviously I don't know why they chose to give a blueprint and not a weapon with slot a catalyst but my first thought is they don't want to give away for free something someone might have bought with Platinum.  (Before anyone asks why someone would buy it with Plat, I don't know but it could have happened.)   So, hypothetically, if you had bought a Machete with Platinum and got the slot and catalyst included how would you now feel if everyone got the exact same for free?  Wraith/Vandal/Dex weapons can be given out because nobody bought that specific weapon variant.  As to why a blueprint, well, it prevents people losing it because they don't have a slot since we weren't getting slots for free with this weapon.  You build it when you have room.