Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So...machete Bp...

Octoknightx

Would it have been too much to just give the weapon already made with a catalyst installed like every other free weapon we get? Yeah I get this is free and "I should complain about free" but...DE...again with the consistency problems. Anyway with such a bad weapon I would've liked to have sold it and keep the free slot. But I guess that DE doesn't want to toss free slots away anymore.

Or maybe they just gave us the Machete bp randomly from the vault of old weapons that aren't already made so in which case DE had nothing to do with it. But then even if this is the case they still could've given us it already built with catalyst.

Anyway this is just my 2 cents.

Funny since we got a better one in a previous event, which also had a slot and a potato. OP seems to have been around long enough to have seen it.

Yeah I was. So idk why we are getting a BLUEPRINT FOR A CRAP WEAPON THAT ALREADY HAS A SUPERIOR VERSION ALREADY POTATOED AND WITH A SLOT [/rant]

Yeah I was. So idk why we are getting a BLUEPRINT FOR A CRAP WEAPON THAT ALREADY HAS A SUPERIOR VERSION ALREADY POTATOED AND WITH A SLOT [/rant]

Because machete wraith will be either re-introduced via event or as a red veil faction reward. But before bringing it back you need, you know, bring the original back.

Did you expect an event reward to be given for free?

Oh looky my last post was my 222 post. 3 2's.....HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!

Congrats, you are now market by Stalker. Avoid dark alleys.

I already have a catalyst and 2 formas ready for it.

It may not be a great weapon, but I'm gonna do all I can to make it viable.

You'd literally get better damage output from a Skana. Use those mighty taters and puzzle pieces for something functional.

People complain if it's removed, and people complain if it comes back too? Wtf is wrong with people XD

People like to complain... Especially those who feel like they are entitled to stuff.

i think it should of already been built or been in the market for credits only for the limited time.

Wait... You'd rather pay for the blueprint than get it for free? O.o

This is very annoying , just release it already , stop dragging it out , we gonna be on U13.999999999999999999999999999

I'd rather have the update when it is ready than have the update before it is finished. But hey, if you like incomplete  updates, I won't judge you. Much.

Edited by RyojinOrion