Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Got To Rank 8..............the Test, Really Guys

sirwarriant12

I completed it on my first try, without looking at any "how-to" videos beforehand, without walking on top of walls, without using Warframe powers, with an Xbox Controller.

Bow before me, for I am your king.

Edited by Toaman1994

Take something like a pistol-shotgun or anything with a cone/spread....

I have yet to fail a mastery test...ya'll need to step up your game...dishonoring your Tenno clans.

shooting the ball wasnt my issue, everytime i tried to transfer from one wall to another at the one part were you have 2 horizontal walls, i couldnt transfer, i failed, now i have to be a cheat and go and build or buy Zephyer.

I sped it with loki, lost the 1st 3 times. Ran it with Mag, max shields thinking for some stupid reason it will help medigate teh fall damage, i was wrong. Then Rhino 4 forma with 2 mods (marathon and some other one) and I cheesed through it. GG DE

Mine bugged and just gave it to me after three fails. I was happy. That test sucked.

Same here. I fell off one of the platforms and I somehow passed the test without having to go through it. Never got to do the whole thing. Come to think about it I should probably have reported it as a bug...

Studied on Youtube, thought it was finally going to be a challenging test.

THen I had to ask myself it this was nerfed at least 50x.

So many weird comments, I'm guessing the people who are *@##$ing about it don't realise they made the rank 8 test considerably easier at like U13, it's like 3 jumps now.

Bottom Line-- no Mastery Rank test should be difficult now that we have this thing called the internet. You can actually watch other players' videos on every single mastery rank test. What? Ya, its crazy I know.

It's not even difficult. Parkour is just broken, making the test equally broken.