The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

I don't think so, sorry, they are still under review. As an apology I can share a fix that will make anyone who has ever done a hacking cipher sigh in relief:

• Fixed an age old legendary issue of the hacking minigame not being completable when the lines are seemingly connected and symmetrical but the middle icon needs to be erroneously turned to match the outer lines.

Thanks, Rebecca. It was just an idea and I did figure that there would be the issue of the patch being in a state of flux. I appreciate the reply, though. :)

Fixed an age old legendary issue of the hacking minigame not being completable when the lines are seemingly connected and symmetrical but the middle icon needs to be erroneously turned to match the outer lines.

this was an issue? why?

I don't think so, sorry, they are still under review. As an apology I can share a fix that will make anyone who has ever done a hacking cipher sigh in relief:

• Fixed an age old legendary issue of the hacking minigame not being completable when the lines are seemingly connected and symmetrical but the middle icon needs to be erroneously turned to match the outer lines.

CMON 

that made me feel smart

DERebecca, this news is wonderful. Not a major thing, just a minor nuisance that we can all finally have fixed, but is still wonderful. Thank you for giving us some extra knowledge, this makes us all very happy.

yay

Edited by ArmyUnit

Thank you 2 u and the team Rebecca for all the hard work. :) taking 2 days off from work so i can enjoy the fruits of you guys labor.

No.

Did you even read more than the title?

No.

Please explain why you say no.

No.

I don't think so, sorry TL;DR Meh....her ya go buddy

Any chance of you actually waiting?

Just wait omg.. too much hype is not good for your healthy.

Just to be clear this was in the interest of learning about the content, and not about getting the content. I didn't mean it as hype. It was a question for someone at DE. I don't care if the update takes another week or month; all that I wanted to know was whether I could read about it sooner so that I have enough time to do more than skim the notes before playing the update because after the update is released and downloaded is when I really start jonesin' for it. :P

Edited by TheSeannachaidh

YES!

Someone get me a party gif! WE NEED TO CELEBRATE THIS MOMENTOUS OCCASION!

DoW is perfect while playing the waiting game. Hour pass and you have no clue because The Emprah is guiding you!

Heresy grows from Hype Trains.

Filthy Mon'Keigh. The Craftworld is our home and we are her Guardians!

You could actually circumvent that by just turning it until it got to the expected place. Still, good to know.

Anywho, in case the Lotus wasn't clear enough, they can't release patch notes early because they don't actually know what will be in it until they release it--when everything works as planned, then they know for sure. Until then, it's merely interrupting efforts of "can we get this done today?" Sometimes the answer is "yes', sometimes the answer is "no", and that's why the hotfixes pour forth after most updates--the guys who "I can't finish this today, but..." finish up, and the "We thought we'd have X working, but it won't" have to be removed.

There's no point in an incomplete list, and if something that looked "done" breaks, it would be incorrect as well.

Patience little ones.

Sweet, about time.