The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Hm, okay, so Thursday has come and gone.  They're still burning the midnight oil in order to get U14 out the door, so I can't fault them completely, but the deadline they set for themselves has been missed.  That is undeniable at this juncture.

It's not as bad as the U13 incident, but I wish they would give themselves enough time for stuff like this, for their own sake if nothing else.

Hm, okay, so Thursday has come and gone.  They're still burning the midnight oil in order to get U14 out the door, so I can't fault them completely, but the deadline they set for themselves has been missed.  That is undeniable at this juncture.

It's not as bad as the U13 incident, but I wish they would give themselves enough time for stuff like this, for their own sake if nothing else.

This really isn't that big a deal. Or even kinda a big deal.

So many account suspensions about to happen, oh lawd. Also, game was shorter than expected for anybody who cares, so I'm back again. We still love you DE.

Necrons in an unlimited apocalypse game: Spam Pylons and Doomsday monoliths=win

xD at least, against the people I play with, it is. My necrons look like they're made of half-corroded Copper :3