Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Wrong it was Volt instead of Mag.

Original line up was Excaliber Loki and Volt.

When was it like that? :O since open beta it was 'excal, loki, mag'. didn't even know Volt was ever a starter frame...

Edited by Dataz

They all look so tired. I hope they can get some much deserved sleep soon.

And the complaining people are arseholes. DE is up all night to bring us U14, working twice their time, still taking the time to make a highlight video.. They are not slaves, so stop complaining.

And the complaining people are arseholes. DE is up all night to bring us U14, working twice their time, still taking the time to make a highlight video.. They are not slaves, so stop complaining.

This times one hundreds

Na Rebecca just posted another update apparently they have like 1 more bug thing to fix or something but at this point its irrelevant... I mean if they are gonna stay up till 4am and get us this update then by Odins beard I will say up and play the update till my eyes bleed!

While on a personal level you are right, on a business level people have every right.  They, as a company, told their customers/consumers to expect something at x date.  They failed to deliver.  In ANY business, you are going to get backlash.  Most people are not insulting them, they're saying 'This keeps happening, here is how to prevent it', which is a valid, and helpful, complaint on the going ons.

And to the post above me, that's two hours old, check timezones.

Edited by Wolfheart9

Its better for starting players everywhere to have Loki replaced. Most of my friends who started to play warframe chose Loki as a starter and couldn't make it past the third mission on Mercury. I'm also tired of seeing new players running around without invis as a Lvl 20 Loki (Unmodded) and wondering why they died. [DE] Is doing the right thing for new players and veteran players alike.

Good job [DE] :)

Na Rebecca just posted another update apparently they have like 1 more bug thing to fix or something but at this point its irrelevant... I mean if they are gonna stay up till 4am and get us this update then by Odins beard I will say up and play the update till my eyes bleed!

Thats some fine dedication there.

May the coffee/tea/Red Bull be with you